+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICES (BCIT) Timeline

Niara

Jun 7, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi. Does your status has been updated to evaluation in progress? Thanks.
No, still says "Documents received - being checked by ICES". It's been like that since my university emailed them with my docs.

I also thought "Evaluation in progress" meant your evaluation would be ready soon. Just as a reference, how long has it been since you applied?

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
No, still says "Documents received - being checked by ICES". It's been like that since my university emailed them with my docs.

I also thought "Evaluation in progress" meant your evaluation would be ready soon. Just as a reference, how long has it been since you applied?
They got the school credentials June 10th. I hear ya bud! I thought evaluation in progress was a good prognosis. Lol. But lets just be positive that result will be released sooner. I’ll keep you posted and update me on your application as well. Thanks.

Niara

Jun 7, 2020
Category........
FSW
They got the school credentials June 10th. I hear ya bud! I thought evaluation in progress was a good prognosis. Lol. But lets just be positive that result will be released sooner. I’ll keep you posted and update me on your application as well. Thanks.
Sure thing! Let's hope both our application will be processed soon!

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
My docs were received on 19 May and since then it is Documents Received-Being Checked by ICES.

Finding_Hope

Jul 9, 2020
Mumbai
Hi, I am planning to get my evaluation done from ICES. I have completed 2 year regular Master in mass communication and journalism. Would I be able to get master's equivalency for that. Or should I get evaluation from ICAS /CES ?

Please help! Thank you in advance

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Sure thing! Let's hope both our application will be processed soon!
Hi, my application status has been updated to Evaluation completed and mailed today, July 13. I dont remember if i paid for the regular mail or courier tho. I’m hoping i’ll receive the hard copy of my assessment this week.

Niara

Jun 7, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi, my application status has been updated to Evaluation completed and mailed today, July 13. I dont remember if i paid for the regular mail or courier tho. I’m hoping i’ll receive the hard copy of my assessment this week.
Wow, that was so quick! I'm glad you're almost done with it, thanks for updating me!

I checked now and my spouse's application (which was sent after mine) is also being processed now. Mine is still on documents received.
I wonder which criteria they follow for processing applications. It doesn't seem to be on a first come, first served basis though.

Niara

Jun 7, 2020
Category........
FSW
my application is completed on june 9 and still i am waiting for their mail.
Did you choose courier or regular mail? Maybe you should try to contact them, I don't think it's supposed to take that long.

How long did it take them to complete your evaluation?

Jun 29, 2019
Did you choose courier or regular mail? Maybe you should try to contact them, I don't think it's supposed to take that long.

How long did it take them to complete your evaluation?
i chose the regular option. Already put them mail two times but their reply is to wait.May be due to COVID.

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Wow, that was so quick! I'm glad you're almost done with it, thanks for updating me!

I checked now and my spouse's application (which was sent after mine) is also being processed now. Mine is still on documents received.
I wonder which criteria they follow for processing applications. It doesn't seem to be on a first come, first served basis though.
I was surprised as the process was quick. I ‘am just waiting now for the parcel. However, I can’t remember if I paid for the courier. What i remember is I was charged $246. I dont know if that includes the payment for the courier. Do y’all still remember how much did they charge you including the courier? Lol

Niara

Jun 7, 2020
Category........
FSW
I was surprised as the process was quick. I ‘am just waiting now for the parcel. However, I can’t remember if I paid for the courier. What i remember is I was charged $246. I dont know if that includes the payment for the courier. Do y’all still remember how much did they charge you including the courier? Lol
I think they charge $270 in total for evaluation + international courier.
I can't remember the other options, but you probably find them on their website.

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
I think they charge $270 in total for evaluation + international courier.
I can't remember the other options, but you probably find them on their website.
Oh okay. Im in Toronto. I actually saw in their page they charge $26 dollars. Im just confused how much is it after tax. Lol. Anyways. I’ll just wait for the parcel. Hopefully i’ll receive it this week. I’ll update you guys again!