+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICES (BCIT) Timeline

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
They received my transcript on Feb 18. Today it updates to “Evaluation in progress”. Does that mean that the report is due very soon?
Thank you.

Niara

Jun 7, 2020
Category........
FSW
They received my transcript on Feb 18. Today it updates to “Evaluation in progress”. Does that mean that the report is due very soon?
Thank you.
I would say it is. My spouse's application was updated last week to "Evaluation in progress" and has now been completed. Best of luck!

Reactions: mancugay

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hi guys, just an update. I finally received the result of my ECA today, July 20. God bless everyone.

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Thank you.
Update: They have sent out the report, expectedly arrive at my cousin house today 21 Jul.

Jun 29, 2019
Finally i got my evaluation report today and its a master degree which was given as bachelor by WES. My documents were submitted on 18 march and evaluation completed on 9 june. I chose the normal mail delivery so my mail delivery was delayed.

SAR191

Jul 21, 2020
Got my eca last month in and it took about 13 weeks , and currently there processing time is16 weeks ,usually they complete the eca report well before 16 weeks if everything goes right.
Atif, Can you please tell me how should my university send documents via email? The website says 'Documents must be stamped/signed or verified by an appropriate authority before they send them to us'. Should my university's controller of exams only send scanned documents? The degree/transcripts are already stamped and signed, what else can controller do to provide verification as mentioned on website. Please guide.

SAR191

Jul 21, 2020
Finally i got my evaluation report today and its a master degree which was given as bachelor by WES. My documents were submitted on 18 march and evaluation completed on 9 june. I chose the normal mail delivery so my mail delivery was delayed.
Can you please tell me how should my university send documents via email? The website says 'Documents must be stamped/signed or verified by an appropriate authority before they send them to us'. Should my university's controller of exams only send scanned documents? The degree/transcripts are already stamped and signed, what else can controller do to provide verification as mentioned on website. Please guide.

Jun 29, 2019
well, Firstly i registered through ICES website and paid fee. They gave me a reference num and then i upload my degrees and certificates to university portal along with the form downloaded from ices where i write my reference number and other details. After that my university itself sent documents to ICES by courier.

SAR191

Jul 21, 2020
well, Firstly i registered through ICES website and paid fee. They gave me a reference num and then i upload my degrees and certificates to university portal along with the form downloaded from ices where i write my reference number and other details. After that my university itself sent documents to ICES by courier.
What I am able to understand you opted for email option while filling in form and then email was automatically sent to your university, right?

bekanada

Aug 8, 2020
Bonjour tout le monde, je suis infirmier et je souhaiterais évaluer mon diplôme chez ices,
Mon établissement va envoyer mes documents par de leur mail à ices ,
Ma question : est ce que l'établissement doit certifier(c'est à dire mettre sur les documents la mention certifiée conforme) les documents (relevés et diplôme) avant d'envoyer ? Oubien il (mon établissement) prend les documents et les envoyer directement sans les certifié.merci