ICES (BCIT) Timeline

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
MyTimeLine For ICES
Fees : 22-01-2020
Documents : 24-01-2020
Verification : Pending

i dont know how many weeks still they need ? Anybody ?

R@$hM!

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
MyTimeLine For ICES
Fees : 22-01-2020
Documents : 24-01-2020
Verification : Pending

i dont know how many weeks still they need ? Anybody ?
Hi, I have the same timeline as yours. My docs were received on the 24th Jan. The status shows docs received( Being checked by ICES).

Is yours also the same?? Did u do only your masters evaluation?

Slimshady007

Dec 16, 2019
Hi, I have the same timeline as yours. My docs were received on the 24th Jan. The status shows docs received( Being checked by ICES).

my docs were received at ices on Nov 22, 2019; the status is docs received being checked by ICES

amy1info

Mar 9, 2020
Hello Friend,

Can anyone tell me what will be the procedure after feeling ICAS application form? I have received the File number. But, after then what to do?

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012

Yes my Status is same. And
I send an email to them for asking , if for any reason my ECA is halted ?
They replied : how can you say its halted ?
Because status is not changing.
They replied that it will take 20weeks, as per policy

Slimshady007

Dec 16, 2019
Application filled : Nov 14
Documents emailed by University: Nov 19
Acknowledged by ICES: Nov 22
Date report completed: March 12
Date of status changed to compete: March 16
Date report received in Canada: March 17

atif mehmood

Dec 7, 2017
Ices received my documents on 21-01-2020 and the same day I called them and one of their representative said we have received your documents and u will get the eca report in 12 to 15 weeks , but last week I called them again and they said it will take full 20 weeks . But as they are not entertaining new applications from 16th March and will continue to work on the applications received before this date so I hope they will expedite the process as there will be less work load.

R@$hM!

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Ices received my documents on 21-01-2020 and the same day I called them and one of their representative said we have received your documents and u will get the eca report in 12 to 15 weeks , but last week I called them again and they said it will take full 20 weeks . But as they are not entertaining new applications from 16th March and will continue to work on the applications received before this date so I hope they will expedite the process as there will be less work load.

Will they be working now on the current applications or are their offices shut...

R@$hM!

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi,

Hope everyone is safe at home. I know it's a very bad timing to ask but Did anyone start receiving their ECA's for documents received in January?

Star-lord

Apr 9, 2020
Hi,

Hope everyone is safe at home. I know it's a very bad timing to ask but Did anyone start receiving their ECA's for documents received in January?
Our documents were received on 25th January and we haven't heard anything from ICES so far. The status was "Documents Received (being checked by ICES)" till the time they shut the portal.

Since they don't email the soft copy of ECA reports and as physical mail service is shut, not sure when they'll be able to dispatch the same.