+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICES (BCIT) Timeline

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Hi everybody. Please let me know if ICES accepts sealed packages sent by us ourselves instead of being sent by university.
Also, what if the sealed package has a date of 1-2 months ago? We it be a problem?
My story is that i might need this ICES evaluation for my professional licensure but i am not sure right now as it's needed only for British Columbia. I need to be sure i am moving there before going for ICES but i am going to my university which is quite far from my current location and i wanted to get transcripts in advance. What do you guys suggest?
For ICES, you cannot send official transcript by yourself.

mhenchz

Aug 27, 2017
Oh ok ,coz I've read ,it says """
Submitting documents
You will need to determine whether original or official documents are required for your needs.

If you are applying via the online application or PDF application please ensure you submit original documents by mail or in-person at BCIT. Official documents can be sent directly from your awarding institution by mail or email to icesinfo@bcit.ca. In all cases please quote your ICES client number when submitting documents.

Thank u

AngryBurrito

Feb 20, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2020
Hi, this is my timeline:

Translated degrees 1-Oct-19
ICES submitted 3-Oct-19
Documents sent by my school 3-Oct-19
Documents received by BCIT 6-Oct-19
ICES Results 27-Dec-19

Good luck to everyone!

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
My Ices status says completed. Does anyone have an idea when will I be receiving my evaluated report ?
Hi! It would depend whether (1) you use a courier or regular mail and (2) within Canada or outside Canada. In my case, my evaluation was finished 2 days before the status changed online to "Completed". The date it was completed online was they sent the package to the courier / regular mail. If you use a courier, you will receive a tracking number.

amy1info

Mar 9, 2020
Hello Everyone, I would like to do ECA from ICAS so please give me the step wise guidance and also provide me the timeline.
My phone number is 7020680814

Harman 124

Feb 29, 2020
I have a doubt guys if you can help me
Do ices consider PGDM as Mba If yes then while uploading document what you mention in the degree section Mba or PGDM
I have done PGDM

Harman 124

Feb 29, 2020
Do Ices Canada consider PGDM as equivalent to MBA
I have completed my PGDM from AICTE approved B-School BBA from a university
so what should I mention when I am adding my credential Mba or PGDM