+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICES (BCIT) Timeline

R@$hM!

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi,

I have received an ECA report from WES for my MBA(Amrita university),M.Com and B.Com (Osmania university) as 'Two or more degrees ' however this brings my CRS only to 463..looking at the cut offs now this seems low.. I am thinking of trying ECA again through ICES.. Do you think I can get a masters equivalency.. If yes can I only send my MBA or all three degrees are required...

In addition to this, after creating a ICES profile the university can directly send the documents signed and stamped via the email to them..that will be Enough to proceed with the application hopefully...

Some one please advise....

Slimshady007

Dec 16, 2019
Hi,

I have received an ECA report from WES for my MBA(Amrita university),M.Com and B.Com (Osmania university) as 'Two or more degrees ' however this brings my CRS only to 463..looking at the cut offs now this seems low.. I am thinking of trying ECA again through ICES.. Do you think I can get a masters equivalency.. If yes can I only send my MBA or all three degrees are required...

In addition to this, after creating a ICES profile the university can directly send the documents signed and stamped via the email to them..that will be Enough to proceed with the application hopefully...

Some one please advise....
Yes, their application process is fairly simple, University can email them. However, the final report will be couriered and not shared electronically.

For valuations, Wes is perhaps the fastest and most modest so expect a better result from ICES.

R@$hM!

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Yes, their application process is fairly simple, University can email them. However, the final report will be couriered and not shared electronically.

For valuations, Wes is perhaps the fastest and most modest so expect a better result from ICES.
So can we get only the MBA qualification assessed by ICES.. Or do we have to do all the 3 degrees again . Each credential cost 200 cad, was thinking of that ... will be an issue later or should i get all 3 credentials assessed again through ICES to be safe.. will they reject applications later coz of two bodies report..

Slimshady007

Dec 16, 2019
So can we get only the MBA qualification assessed by ICES.. Or do we have to do all the 3 degrees again . Each credential cost 200 cad, was thinking of that ... will be an issue later or should i get all 3 credentials assessed again through ICES to be safe.. will they reject applications later coz of two bodies report..
You should only get the highest credential assessed. More credentials mean more cost and more money.

R@$hM!

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
You should only get the highest credential assessed. More credentials mean more cost and more money.
Thanks so much for the reply...so I will get only my MBA certificate sent.... So in short my university only has to sent my degree certificate scanned in the email to ICES..they will evaluate it and send us the report in a courier..do they require mark sheets also?

sim_reet

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thanks so much for the reply...so I will get only my MBA certificate sent.... So in short my university only has to sent my degree certificate scanned in the email to ICES..they will evaluate it and send us the report in a courier..do they require mark sheets also?
Yes they do

Slimshady007

Dec 16, 2019
AOR by ICES: September 09
Status changed to Application Complete: January 02
Received email with courier information: January 02
Received courier (Bangalore, India): January 06

Yet to go through the report though as I am travelling.
Hi, were the credentials sent to ices through email or couriered?

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Hi everybody. Please let me know if ICES accepts sealed packages sent by us ourselves instead of being sent by university.
Also, what if the sealed package has a date of 1-2 months ago? We it be a problem?
My story is that i might need this ICES evaluation for my professional licensure but i am not sure right now as it's needed only for British Columbia. I need to be sure i am moving there before going for ICES but i am going to my university which is quite far from my current location and i wanted to get transcripts in advance. What do you guys suggest?

beaverman

Jan 25, 2020
Hi fellow future canadians, anyone with experience of using ICES regarding equivalency of PGPM/PGPHRM diploma provided by Indian B-schools.. has anyone obtained Masters equivalency yet using these organizations?