+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICES (BCIT) Timeline

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
April 07 - June 10 That's a very good timeline, which university was the evaluation for and how many degrees?

I have applied for 2 degrees from India, documents reached on June 07th.
We only sent the latest degree for ECA. There was no point sending previous master's degree because we're claiming points for the highest/latest credential anyway.
Degree issued by a British University.

gabriel_evb

Dec 3, 2016
I've sent my Brazilian high school diploma almost 3 weeks ago, I don't need post secondary, just something equivalent to canada high school diploma.
My status is "Application Complete" but not sure if that means is finished or means they have all the documents required.
I know it has been only 3 weeks, but also my high school diploma is not something hard to do assessment compared to degree and master degree.

What status you guys had once it was done?

Thanks

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I've sent my Brazilian high school diploma almost 3 weeks ago, I don't need post secondary, just something equivalent to canada high school diploma.
My status is "Application Complete" but not sure if that means is finished or means they have all the documents required.
I know it has been only 3 weeks, but also my high school diploma is not something hard to do assessment compared to degree and master degree.

What status you guys had once it was done?

Thanks
3 weeks is too quick... but “Application Complete” does indeed mean that your ECA is done and report would be reaching you soon in your mail...

Ranbir_Dhillon

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,
Would you mind to share the procedure of getting ECA done with ICES please.. Is it as same as the WES ? I had done my bachelor's ECA with wes couple of years ago and now I want to evaluate my master's and will i have to send my bachelor's documents as well ??

Thanks in advance :)

jjajal

Jun 27, 2019
My institute sent email to them yesterday. Status changed to "Documents Received (Being checked by ICES)" within 24 hours. Let's see how it progresses.

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I requested for standard delivery and they said that it could take anywhere between 4-8 weeks for it to reach... no tracking details...

Reactions: jjajal