+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICES (BCIT) Timeline

rohit2085

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hi,

When your documents were received by them?

May 28?

When your evaluation started? Give timeline
Recd. an email from ICES on July 24 stating that :-

".....
The status has been updated and the file is coded for May 28 when your documents were received. You can expect it to be completed within 20 weeks of that day. You will be contacted if anything further is required."

Status showing:
Documents Received (Being checked by ICES)
What does it means and how much time it will take?

rohit2085

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hi All,

My documents received'by them was 26th Jun.

Timeline has been updated to 20 weeks now.

Any idea what is happening.

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
I have used email service, since after email the status changed to "documents received (being checked by ICES)".
Please can someone tell me in how many days i will get response?
My university registrar send my docs via email, and those docs were attested by " Senior Records Controller" & "Registrar".
I am getting evaluation of my masters though I have send them my undergrad and higher secondary docs as well on email.

rohit2085

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Can people please start posting their timeline when status got changed to 'Documents received' and they are still waiting for their evaluation completion.

rohit2085

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Docs delivered on May 28
The current status is "Documents Received (being checked by ICES)
Nearly 9 weeks already for you.

Mine is 5 weeks.

I got this response from ICES:

Documents were received under your name on June 26th. If the documents are as we expect, your file will be dated from that date.
Timelines are estimates only and may change at any time. The current estimate for ECA files is approximately 20 weeks.Please see our website for the most up to date estimate:

https://www.bcit.ca/ices/processingtime.shtml

Yemishub

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
It's probably going to take a while....told them I might need to change my address and they said they will confirm address before they send the report. By the end of August, I would have waited 14weeks...but since it's twenty now, that's October

rohit2085

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Do update us, as you receive your ECA. By the way, does the status 'Docuemnts received' remains till the end.

It's probably going to take a while....told them I might need to change my address and they said they will confirm address before they send the report. By the end of August, I would have waited 14weeks...but since it's twenty now, that's October

Reactions: Syed Areeb

fpatel1

Jan 9, 2015
Dear Vaibhav

Kindly update as your status changed to " Completed"..

Please....Thanks in advance