+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICES APPLICATION STATUS - INCOMPLETE, DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

Create10on10

Oct 18, 2020
Hi everyone,

While logging in the site (BCIT ICES) my application status shows - incomplete file - documents required.

How can i get to know about the left out documents? Should I email to ask? or should I contact my Indian University?

My university has emailed my documents to ICES

Reactions: nakul1211

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi everyone,

While logging in the site (BCIT ICES) my application status shows - incomplete file - documents required.

How can i get to know about the left out documents? Should I email to ask? or should I contact my Indian University?

You should have received an email from ICES. If not, contact ICES.

nakul1211

Dec 21, 2020
Hi everyone,

i also applied via ICES online mode. Payment done online through Credit card and university has also sent the docs to them. But after 1 month my credit card got refunded with fee. Can anyone confirm the probable cause

Reactions: jamiemlt11

jamiemlt11

Jun 5, 2021
NOC Code......
i also applied via ICES online mode. Payment done online through Credit card and university has also sent the docs to them. But after 1 month my credit card got refunded with fee. Can anyone confirm the probable cause
What happened after that status "Incomplete File Documents Required"? I also received that status today, and I already emailed the BCIT ICES. But I haven't receive any reply yet.

Last edited: