+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICAS CANADA - APPLICATION TIMELINES

nnenna_1

Apr 22, 2019
Please who knows what month ICAS is on now my documents reached them 28 November 2018 it's really been a long wait

nnenna_1

Apr 22, 2019
Count >= 30 weeks from when they put your documents in queue for assessment. Think they just completed OCT
Ok.But from most people's timeline it's the day all documents were received at their office and presently they are done with October report.They should be on November now.

prhelpneeeded

Oct 17, 2018
Hello there, you applied for immigration purposes right?? thats they call immigration package ..
I applied for immigration package and my all documents were received on Jan18, 2019 , I am hoping for assessment report in July..Please keep in touch and let us know when your status changes. Thank you, hope for the best...
Yes, I have applied for the immigration package.

Ashrim Narsinh

Sep 22, 2018
Is there anyone who can help me to fill the form online.

It says " YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ENTIRE CHART. You must then submit by mail or in person the documents you wish to have assessed."

So do I need to enter all the details of SSC, HSC, Graduation and Masters.

I just want to get ECA for MBA from SMU as I have already got Bachelor's ECA from WES.

I would really appreciate your help.

Also, what document do I need to send to ICAS?

Thanks in advance

nnenna_1

Apr 22, 2019
Everything is self explanatory.Just go to their website and following the instructions.As to what you need, a photocopy of your degree certificate and transcript or masters where applicable will be sent to ICAS.Then the institution you graduated from will send their's as well.There are forms the Institution will fill likewise you which will be sent to your mail once you have registered.

zhanarique

May 29, 2019
Count >= 30 weeks from when they put your documents in queue for assessment. Think they just completed OCT
OMG! I've submitted my application on 8 May and shipments were received by ICAS both from myself and Uni on 21 May. I was fussy about them not updating my file status and now I see why. I'll go get some patience, it seems to be an extensive game... You can't start looking for jobs and applying for PNP without complete assessment, can you?

Greentealatte

May 30, 2019
I thought i will get my assessment on november or december (cauz others took 6-8month), but seems fast for mine.
Lucky

Date Event
05-27-2019 Assessment in Progress
05-14-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
05-14-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
05-14-2019 Communication Sent
04-10-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
03-13-2019 Application Received

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
hi
what i am filling is

10th in primary
12 in seconadary
graduation in postsecondary
Pg. in others

hope this works!!!

as its difficult to understand
lemme know if its correct

Is there anyone who can help me to fill the form online.

It says " YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ENTIRE CHART. You must then submit by mail or in person the documents you wish to have assessed."

So do I need to enter all the details of SSC, HSC, Graduation and Masters.

I just want to get ECA for MBA from SMU as I have already got Bachelor's ECA from WES.

I would really appreciate your help.

Also, what document do I need to send to ICAS?

Thanks in advance

May 30, 2019
hi
what i am filling is

10th in primary
12 in seconadary
graduation in postsecondary
Pg. in others

hope this works!!!

as its difficult to understand
lemme know if its correct
I too have the same doubt.
I am planning to go by your statement, but send only my UG / PG certificate copies by post.

Thanks,

May 30, 2019
I thought i will get my assessment on november or december (cauz others took 6-8month), but seems fast for mine.
Lucky

Date Event
05-14-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
Please advise, with the details you had provided in ICAS website and the documents you had submitted.

I have planned to do the below
1. Provide the below details in website.

10th in primary
12th in secondary
UG in postsecondary - B.Tech
PG in others - MBA

2. But submit only my UG & PG certificates for evaluation (send documents by courier)

TIA

Greentealatte

May 30, 2019
Please advise, with the details you had provided in ICAS website and the documents you had submitted.

I have planned to do the below
1. Provide the below details in website.

10th in primary
12th in secondary
UG in postsecondary - B.Tech
PG in others - MBA

2. But submit only my UG & PG certificates for evaluation (send documents by courier)

TIA

2 bachelor degrees in 4year Univ.

I sent from Canada by regular mail

nnenna_1

Apr 22, 2019
Wow this is a miracle oh most of us submitted last year and are yet to receive our report.
Lucky

Date Event