+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICAS CANADA - APPLICATION TIMELINES

new_trisha

Mar 20, 2019
1 month and 1 week for changing status to "Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment"

I am also waiting since March 25th. Which degree/degrees you applied for and from which university?
MBA(HR) from SMU

What about your degree and university ?

prhelpneeeded

Oct 17, 2018
Email ICAS today, following response:

"We received sufficient documentation on January 2, 2019 to place your file in the queue for assessment. This reflects the date upon which we received official documents from Blank State University.

For the type of report you have requested, Assessment Officers are currently preparing reports for files for which we received sufficient documentation on, or before, October 29, 2018."

hoping something will change next month.
Any applicants out there from former USSR states?

Cheers.

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Email ICAS today, following response:

"We received sufficient documentation on January 2, 2019 to place your file in the queue for assessment. This reflects the date upon which we received official documents from Blank State University.

For the type of report you have requested, Assessment Officers are currently preparing reports for files for which we received sufficient documentation on, or before, October 29, 2018."

hoping something will change next month.
Any applicants out there from former USSR states?

Cheers.
Hello there, you applied for immigration purposes right?? thats they call immigration package ..
I applied for immigration package and my all documents were received on Jan18, 2019 , I am hoping for assessment report in July..Please keep in touch and let us know when your status changes. Thank you, hope for the best...

rock841984

Mar 19, 2019
Finally in queue for assessment:

05-21-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
04-25-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
04-18-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
03-25-2019 Application Received

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
sorry never go for WES if u r diploma in nursing. I was a diploma in nursing from India and gkt rejected by wes, they said it is 3 year hospital study. My fsw application got rejected. ICAS is slow but recoganize diploma as equal as Canadian diploma. Sorry for spelling errors. Typing in my mobile.
can you please tell me did you got diploma from PNRC ( punjab nursing council) ?? was it general nursing and midwifery (3.5 years)?? I really need your help because I sent my documents to ICAS for evaluation. Can you please tell what credentials exactly u got from ICAS?? I know your post was about 3 years ago but still if you get my email plz help me in this situation?? Thank u so much for your time and considerations.

Yemishub

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019

05-21-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
Just count 30weeks from 5/21, good luck

Tattvadua

May 25, 2019

Please provide your email or mobile
I am also going through

razoredgedm

Dec 15, 2018
It will take 7 months or 33-35 weeks to get an ECA report from the time the application has been reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
It will take 7 months or 33-35 weeks to get an ECA report from the time the application has been reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
This is really long time I was hoping something comes up in August, my 25 weeks will be completed on July 13, 2019 from the date they received my complete documents. Anybody contacted ICAS which date they are working on????

aju123dhiman

Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
This is really long time I was hoping something comes up in August, my 25 weeks will be completed on July 13, 2019 from the date they received my complete documents. Anybody contacted ICAS which date they are working on????
October month is already done

Ashrim Narsinh

Sep 22, 2018
Hi All,

I need some help to fill the form online ICAS for MBA from SMU.

I would really appreciate help with selection of

YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ENTIRE CHART. You must then submit by mail or in person the documents you wish to have assessed.
Dates of Attendance
School Name and Address Diploma/Certificate Obtained
Primary:
From

To

School Name:
City, Prov/State:
Secondary:
From

To

School Name:
City, Prov/State:
Postsecondary:
From

To

School Name:
City, Prov/State:

Ashrim Narsinh

Sep 22, 2018
04-18-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
04-16-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
04-15-2019 Documents reviewed, awaiting official documents
03-09-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
02-20-2019 Application Received

These are my timelines so far for SMU MBA degree ECA from ICAS
Can you please help me to fill the form online.

It says " YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ENTIRE CHART. You must then submit by mail or in person the documents you wish to have assessed."

So do I need to enter all the details of SSC, HSC, Graduation and Masters.

I just want to get ECA for MBA from SMU as I have already got Bachelor's ECA from WES.

I would really appreciate your help.