+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICAS CANADA - APPLICATION TIMELINES

Jul 22, 2017
Ta7chelna ya Nidhal, we should have choose WES or another organism. ICAS replied today saying "we are working on requests received on or before 31st of January 2017 !!!
hmmmm so whats the solution now.
should we look for another organism and process again and pay again after all this time of waiting.
btw bro r u applying by ur own or through an agency ( im taking about to immigrate to canada ).
ICAS rakbouli stress w 9rib njojem

Reactions: BenTun

BenTun

Jun 30, 2017
Tunisia
For your file, appropriate documentation was received on April 21, 2017.
For the type of report which you requested, Assessment Officers are currently preparing reports for files for which we received appropriate documentation on, or before, January 25, 2017. You should not expect there to be any change in file status for several months.
Your file status will be updated when the assessment is in progress, and as it moves through the assessment process. The file status will always contain the most up-to-date information about your file.

This email is what I received on 23rd May 2017.
So for you (appropriate documentation received on April 21, 2017) they said they are preparing reports for files for which we received appropriate documentation on, or before, January 25, 2017, and for me (documentation received on June 29, 2017) they said they are preparing reports for files for which we received appropriate documentation on, or before, January 29, 2017 :)))) Bullshit unfortunately, these people are playing while WES are working to reduce their timeline from 4 to 3 weeks :(

Jun 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
I just called ICAS and they confirmed me TWO MINUTES AGO that they are working on April 5th, 2017. Whoever got a reply from ICAS saying they are working on 29th January, 2017 is a false email.

Reactions: BenTun

BenTun

Jun 30, 2017
Tunisia
hmmmm so whats the solution now.
should we look for another organism and process again and pay again after all this time of waiting.
btw bro r u applying by ur own or through an agency ( im taking about to immigrate to canada ).
ICAS rakbouli stress w 9rib njojem
I dont think I will pay again these charges and then run to get my papers from the university, I will wait what to do!
Concerning the EE, yes I'm applying by my own, i got the iELTS (7) and now waiting for the EDE :(
Fama chkoun 7chah fi 3 mois w fama chkoun stana 7 mois :( yalla bon courage

Jul 22, 2017
I dont think I will pay again these charges and then run to get my papers from the university, I will wait what to do!
Concerning the EE, yes I'm applying by my own, i got the iELTS (7) and now waiting for the EDE :(
Fama chkoun 7chah fi 3 mois w fama chkoun stana 7 mois :( yalla bon courage
merci bro
bon courage just keep updating if u can about ICAS plz
regards.

BenTun

Jun 30, 2017
Tunisia
Their office timings for public are Tuesday to Thursday 10am to 3pm.. you can't call today
This is the message they sent me : "Les évaluateurs sont en train de préparer des rapports d’évaluations des dossiers pour lesquels nous avons reçu la documentation complète à la date ou avant la date du le 2 février 2017". If I translate : they are processing with requests sent on or before 2 February :D :D and on the phone they said April. I regret the day when I decided to go with these people.

Jun 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
This is the message they sent me : "Les évaluateurs sont en train de préparer des rapports d’évaluations des dossiers pour lesquels nous avons reçu la documentation complète à la date ou avant la date du le 2 février 2017". If I translate : they are processing with requests sent on or before 2 February :D :D and on the phone they said April. I regret the day when I decided to go with these people.
Why don't you call them and ask rather than relying on their email? I am not even getting a reply over the email, by the way. So I would believe in what I heard by my own ears.. As soon as my status changes, I will let you guys know. You might then have an idea when to expect your reports.

Jun 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
Because I am pretty sure that on 23rd May 2017 they told me over the email that they are processing 25th January and before.. it can't just be true that in the previous three months they have just moved a few days..

BenTun

Jun 30, 2017
Tunisia
Why don't you call them and ask rather than relying on their email? I am not even getting a reply over the email, by the way. So I would believe in what I heard by my own ears.. As soon as my status changes, I will let you guys know. You might then have an idea when to expect your reports.
I will call them today and let you know. It will be great if someone can do it also to compare answers.

Jun 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
A friend of mine who's documents were placed in queue for assessment on 24th May 2017 got his assessment report a week ago.. so about February I would not buy that..