Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prsremyasiddha said:
:eek: but WES doen't have Sikkim Manipal University in their list..did my masters from there...so have to wait, I guess.. :(
Then you just have to wait patiently.

Imran Humayun

Sep 2, 2016
Hi i need information

1) all universities in Canada requires Qualification assessment (ICAS/WES) if yes then should i take admission first in university or just go for ICAS Assessment prior to taking admission...??//

2) I have bachelors degree (4 years ) .. what document ICAS require (only degree and trascript or primary education as well)???

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imran Humayun said:
Hi i need information

1) all universities in Canada requires Qualification assessment (ICAS/WES) if yes then should i take admission first in university or just go for ICAS Assessment prior to taking admission...??//

2) I have bachelors degree (4 years ) .. what document ICAS require (only degree and trascript or primary education as well)???
1. Check what exactly does your universtity require. Attention, for study purposes, you shall use assessment body designated by that province or accepted by university of your choice
2. Get the first point clear and then check the ICAS or alternative assessment organisation list of required documents (mostly on their webpage).

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Any one here from Pakistan/India who have recently submitted his profile for Express Entry. Kindly send your contact number. i want to get some information.

Oct 30, 2016
Project management certification/ masters- which is the best college?

Hi.. can anyone suggest me the best college for Project management certificate course/ diploma/ masters? Anything starting in May 2017?

Gorgy

Jan 5, 2017
Hi everyone,

I've sent my documents and certificates to be assessed by ICAS... the documents were received in November... Does anyone know when I am supposed to get even the digital copy ? ...

N.B. I've applied for "" for immigration purpose ""type of assessment, not the regular one

Thank you anyway :)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gorgy said:
Hi everyone,

I've sent my documents and certificates to be assessed by ICAS... the documents were received in November... Does anyone know when I am supposed to get even the digital copy ? ...

N.B. I've applied for "" for immigration purpose ""type of assessment, not the regular one

Thank you anyway :)
28 weeks after your application is seen as complete and put in a queue. So somewhere April / May.
You can write them mail time to time check on your application. They will answer stating which date applications do they process now.

Gorgy

Jan 5, 2017
I'm thinking about sending my documents to WES and forget about my application with ICAS.. Hoping WES will be much quicker way .

Will WES be done with my ECA report in 20 business days as written on their website ? Has anyone tried WES ?

vensak said:
28 weeks after your application is seen as complete and put in a queue. So somewhere April / May.
You can write them mail time to time check on your application. They will answer stating which date applications do they process now.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gorgy said:
I'm thinking about sending my documents to WES and forget about my application with ICAS.. Hoping WES will be much quicker way .

Will WES be done with my ECA report in 20 business days as written on their website ? Has anyone tried WES ?
Yes you can do that. Count that you will get your WES report somewhere up to end of March (taking into consideration the time that you have to send out documents to them, then the process time up to 20 business days and then again time to get back your certificate).

GemAustin

Feb 20, 2017
How long it will take for assessment report? its nealry 1 and a half month now but no progress.. pls tell the duration for assessment.

01/12/2017 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
12/12/2016 Additional Information / Documents Received
11/20/2016 Application Received

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GemAustin said:
How long it will take for assessment report? its nealry 1 and a half month now but no progress.. pls tell the duration for assessment.

01/12/2017 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
12/12/2016 Additional Information / Documents Received
11/20/2016 Application Received
You will get your report somewhere around July 2017. ICAS is the slowest of them all.

shahza429

May 14, 2016
vensak said:
You will get your report somewhere around July 2017. ICAS is the slowest of them all.
Yes they are very slow you should have applied with IQAS they give ECA in only 10 working days.

EVANNANOZ

Dec 12, 2016
Just sharing the our ICAS timelines

04/21/2017 Report Sent
04/19/2017 Assessment Report ready for editing
04/07/2017 Assessment in Progress
01/24/2017 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
01/24/2017 Communication Received
12/01/2016 Communication Sent
11/14/2016 Additional Information / Documents Received
11/14/2016 Additional Information / Documents Received
09/27/2016 Application Received

Reactions: BenTun
Jun 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
Those who are viewing this thread, please update your current timelines so that we could derive a formula to see when our ECA would arrive.. We cannot really calculate the exact time but we can see the trend and find a tentative solution to this problem.

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello can anybody help me regarding ICAS process. unfortunately i have already paid for their services so i m gonna go with them now but reading everybody experience i m pretty much worried so dont want to mess it up further. Following are my queries and if anybody answer them i would be really thankful:
1. Should i go to HEC or my respective university to have a sealed envelop of my transcript/ degree?
2. is it mandatory to include official report request forms in envelops sealed by HEC and BISE or I can have sealed envelop from these two and then include official report request forms in final envelop containing all my documents?
3. should official report request forms be filled from any official from HEC/BISE or i can leave that space empty on the form and fill just my part?

Thanks for any guidance