+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I was given 3rd time to resubmit a written statement with additional documents to my PRRA application. Please help me.

Aumu

Jan 10, 2023
The following is my immigration-related case history:
On Oct 26, 2012: I as the principal applicant arrived as a Permanent Resident under the Federal Skilled Worker category including my two children and my wife **** from Pakistan.
Aug 19, 2016: I went to Winnipeg Remand Centre (WRC) as my wife **** charged me with Sexual Assault, Forceful Confinement, Assault, and Utter Threats of killing time three, Breach of court Order. Moreover, from Aug 2016 till 2017 she sent me to Winnipeg Remand Centre for breach of the bail order, Obstruction of Law, and Breaking the Remand Center Phone Order. Also, called the cops about 15 times.
Aug 19, 2016, to April 15, 2018: My wife kept charging me several times and sent me to Winnipeg Remand Centre.
Jun 11-14, 2018: I was declared innocent of most of the above serious charges in a long trial while I was in Headingley Correctional Centre (HCC). I applied for bail after declaring myself innocent of the previous charges, unfortunately, bail was rejected.
Aug 24 - 30, 2018: With emotionally down, I went into a coma for one week while in, and I was under medical treatment.
Sept 27, 2018: I got divorced from her as she filed for divorce, later she got sole custody of our two children.
Oct 18, 2019: Due to my worst and unstable mental health condition no one was on my side apart from my fellow inmate **ABC** in HCC, we started a male-to-male relationship in HCC, and later we tried the get married in HCC but were rejected by the HCC unit.
Feb 15, 2019: I pleaded guilty and the criminal court gave me a two years sentence of (1) Break and Enter-mischief (2) Breaking the bail order from my former wife as there were security reasons, family pressure, and assault incidents while in HCC and moreover, I was on medication and having impaired memory while in HCC made me plead guilty.
May 2019: I applied for visitation with my two children from my former wife and the process is still ongoing.
Jun 21, 2019: My Permanent Resident status was revoked in an admissibility hearing immigration court, Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) with no right to appeal.
July 18, 2019: I applied for the Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA) upon the status of homosexual-gay as being homosexual in Pakistan is punishable by death.
Aug 15, 2019: I got released from Headingley Correctional Centre (HCC) with three years probation order, and a few months later **ABC** got released as well.
Nov 2019 - Mar 2021: I was having an unhappy relationship with **ABC**.
Sept 25, 2020: The PRRA rejected my application with negative results as there were some important documents and facts were missing from my application.
Nov 3, 2020: I appealed for Review to the Federal Court.
Jan 2021: I did a settlement with Immigration Department in the Review from the Federal Court with the chance to re-submit a written statement and additional documents to the PRRA immigration department.
Mar 22, 2021: I re-submitted a written statement and additional documents to the PRRA immigration department.
Mar 24, 2021: Finally, I ended the gay relationship with **ABC** as he was abusive towards me.
Mar 27, 2021: As bisexual got married to a Canadian citizen woman who is from Pakistan.
Jun 15, 2021: I contacted IRCC for a work permit and IRCC refused as my PR status was reworked due to criminal inadmissibility, and now my status is foreign national.
Dec 2021: The PRRA refuse 2nd time my application (the application was rejected in (May 2021) but I was informed by getting in hand the refusal result on Dec 09, 2021).
Dec 27, 2021: My child was born in Toronto, Canada from my current wife.
Mar 2022: Again for the second time I appealed for Review to the Federal Court.
Aug 15, 2022: My probation period was finished without any breach of any condition of the probation order.
Sept 2022: Again, for the second time I did a settlement with Immigration Department in the Review from the Federal Court with the chance to re-submit a written statement and additional documents to the PRRA immigration department.
Dec 2022: Waiting for the PRRA department to send me the instruction for the re-submission of a written statement and additional documents.
Aug 15, 2019 - till now After my released, not having any ongoing criminal charges nor any criminal investigation against me since I got released in Canada.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The following is my immigration-related case history:
On Oct 26, 2012: I as the principal applicant arrived as a Permanent Resident under the Federal Skilled Worker category including my two children and my wife **** from Pakistan.
Aug 19, 2016: I went to Winnipeg Remand Centre (WRC) as my wife **** charged me with Sexual Assault, Forceful Confinement, Assault, and Utter Threats of killing time three, Breach of court Order. Moreover, from Aug 2016 till 2017 she sent me to Winnipeg Remand Centre for breach of the bail order, Obstruction of Law, and Breaking the Remand Center Phone Order. Also, called the cops about 15 times.
Aug 19, 2016, to April 15, 2018: My wife kept charging me several times and sent me to Winnipeg Remand Centre.
Jun 11-14, 2018: I was declared innocent of most of the above serious charges in a long trial while I was in Headingley Correctional Centre (HCC). I applied for bail after declaring myself innocent of the previous charges, unfortunately, bail was rejected.
Aug 24 - 30, 2018: With emotionally down, I went into a coma for one week while in, and I was under medical treatment.
Sept 27, 2018: I got divorced from her as she filed for divorce, later she got sole custody of our two children.
Oct 18, 2019: Due to my worst and unstable mental health condition no one was on my side apart from my fellow inmate **ABC** in HCC, we started a male-to-male relationship in HCC, and later we tried the get married in HCC but were rejected by the HCC unit.
Feb 15, 2019: I pleaded guilty and the criminal court gave me a two years sentence of (1) Break and Enter-mischief (2) Breaking the bail order from my former wife as there were security reasons, family pressure, and assault incidents while in HCC and moreover, I was on medication and having impaired memory while in HCC made me plead guilty.
May 2019: I applied for visitation with my two children from my former wife and the process is still ongoing.
Jun 21, 2019: My Permanent Resident status was revoked in an admissibility hearing immigration court, Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) with no right to appeal.
July 18, 2019: I applied for the Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA) upon the status of homosexual-gay as being homosexual in Pakistan is punishable by death.
Aug 15, 2019: I got released from Headingley Correctional Centre (HCC) with three years probation order, and a few months later **ABC** got released as well.
Nov 2019 - Mar 2021: I was having an unhappy relationship with **ABC**.
Sept 25, 2020: The PRRA rejected my application with negative results as there were some important documents and facts were missing from my application.
Nov 3, 2020: I appealed for Review to the Federal Court.
Jan 2021: I did a settlement with Immigration Department in the Review from the Federal Court with the chance to re-submit a written statement and additional documents to the PRRA immigration department.
Mar 22, 2021: I re-submitted a written statement and additional documents to the PRRA immigration department.
Mar 24, 2021: Finally, I ended the gay relationship with **ABC** as he was abusive towards me.
Mar 27, 2021: As bisexual got married to a Canadian citizen woman who is from Pakistan.
Jun 15, 2021: I contacted IRCC for a work permit and IRCC refused as my PR status was reworked due to criminal inadmissibility, and now my status is foreign national.
Dec 2021: The PRRA refuse 2nd time my application (the application was rejected in (May 2021) but I was informed by getting in hand the refusal result on Dec 09, 2021).
Dec 27, 2021: My child was born in Toronto, Canada from my current wife.
Mar 2022: Again for the second time I appealed for Review to the Federal Court.
Aug 15, 2022: My probation period was finished without any breach of any condition of the probation order.
Sept 2022: Again, for the second time I did a settlement with Immigration Department in the Review from the Federal Court with the chance to re-submit a written statement and additional documents to the PRRA immigration department.
Dec 2022: Waiting for the PRRA department to send me the instruction for the re-submission of a written statement and additional documents.
Aug 15, 2019 - till now After my released, not having any ongoing criminal charges nor any criminal investigation against me since I got released in Canada.
You need to be working with a lawyer.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I could have sworn this lengthy, complicated case was already posted before (hard to forget the details like 10 years, Pakistan, bisexual, etc.), but the answer remains the same...get a lawyer.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I could have sworn this lengthy, complicated case was already posted before (hard to forget the details like 10 years, Pakistan, bisexual, etc.), but the answer remains the same...get a lawyer.
It has been posted before

However, the time frame of these two occurrences do not even come close to making sense
I’m gay. But too state you went from being in an relationship with a man, to getting hitched to a woman in THREE days ???? Let’s repeat that . THREE DAYS. I’ve been around the block and then some , but seriously bud , no body is that naive
You’re using the term “ bisexual “ extremely loosely .

March 24 , 2021 Finally, I ended the gay relationship with **ABC** as he was abusive towards me.

Last edited:

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
…… adding , let’s not forget the three kids, most importantly the one that was conceived nine months after the “ relationship “ with ABC ended , coincidentally coinciding with the marriage in Canada ( nine months later ) , let’s call her DEF for posterity purposes .
Relationships of the same sex while incarcerated, according to statistics are extremely common, but calling oneself bisexual based upon that is pushing the proverbial envelope just a tad

Last edited:

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Reactions: bellaluna

Aumu

Jan 10, 2023
Right, so I'm not sure why OP is hoping for a different outcome or different answers after reposting under a new name.
Hello there,
My previous I.D had been compromised, so, I have to make the new one to keep myself updated. Sooner I will reply to the others also I can request any new questions and concerns as well. I really appreciate all of your comments and help/suggestion.

Aumu

Jan 10, 2023
Hello to all, sorry for the late reply, the following are the answers to all the related questions and concerns:

NOTE: Nov 2019 - Mar 2021: The following is the overview of my relationship with (ABC) after my release on Aug 15, 2019, and ABC released after 3 months from Headingley Correctional Centre (HCC):
  1. Yes according to statistics, same-sex relationships in prison are indeed pretty common and not often indicative of sexual orientation outside of prison, which was potentially a problem I would have when attempting to establish my bisexuality. I started my relationship with (ABC) due to his care and attention toward me. Well, after my release, I was hoping for a happy life with (ABC). When (ABC) was released, we tried to maintain our connection but regrettably, things were not the same as before.
  2. ABC wanted expensive stuff as well as a piece of my property in Canada.
  3. ABC wanted complete authority over my life and my decisions.
  4. When ABC started acting violently against me, then I slowly realized how truly he was.
  5. Since ABC was my main source of emotional support at the time, I wanted to abide by his desires.
  6. ABC grew more hostile and attempted to manipulate my emotions after I firmly refused his unacceptable requests and orders.
  7. As I had the same awful experience with my former wife in previous my married life, and it seemed like my past was repeating itself.
  8. I continued getting unfavourable court rulings about my children as my former wife was not in favour of my visitation with my children. I had the impression and also my lawyer’s view that I may never see my children again and that I had lost them forever. Due to my love for my children and the desire to raise children, I want to grow my family. I looked forward to having more children. Although ABC turned me down as I want to adopt children.
  9. I got involved with another female through my sister in Canada but her guardians/family were against this relationship as she belongs to different religion and race. And when I mentioned having children they refused me due to the cultural difference.
  10. I want to adopt children but was turned down by ABC several times.
  11. I started for looking long-term healthy relationships with others male and female so I can have a peaceful life. So meanwhile ABC unhealthy relationship with me, I often had relationships with many men and women, but sadly none of them were interested in sharing their private details with the public and all of them merely wanted to be my temporary companions. Although ABC knew this act of mine, he did not stop me as he is already having so many physical relationships with other males in front of me, but sadly ABC did not want me to go and have a peaceful life without him. Honestly, ABC sometimes stayed sober but most of the time was stayed drunk, and high on ill-legal and/or legal drugs which can cause more trouble for me. ABC and I stayed mostly out of contact due to an unhealthy relationship between us.
  12. Once I met after 2 decades with my formal friend XYZ in Toronto on my family visit trip in Aug 2020, XYZ was divorced in 2014 and has two elder children as I do have. I told her about my whole situation and never hide anything from her, also listen to her side story, she was living with her father at that time. But after the death of XYZ’s father in Nov 2020 she felt so lonely and wanted me to start a new life again together, we both got into each other more, then we both realized that we were looking for the same permanent peaceful, happy life partner, as we suffered a lot in our unhealthy married life previously.
  13. I want to stay in Canada due to the risk to my life because of my sexual orientation, and also for my children and family. My case is unique and different from other cases, I have an identical twin brother who is living in Pakistan and he was assaulted badly by some Islamic extremists because of misidentification, as they thought it was me. This incident was recorded at the police station as well. My family members in Pakistan not supporting my bisexual orientation and are against me. Moreover, my former wife's relative and my relative are having a connection with each other and they can make it more unsafe all over Pakistan as my former wife’s support are in power and have a connection with the law enforcement of Pakistan.
  14. ABC was threaten me that he will contact my former wife which will create a big problem for me. I was aware that my former wife wanted me to get deported as before my first-time arrest on Aug 19, 2016, my former wife gave my passport to the cops in the first place while she was putting false criminal charges against me. I was afraid that ABC and my former wife will trap me again. I am afraid, they are planning and plotting against me as my former wife admitted in her Affidavit in Law Court about it in a separate case against someone else.
  15. While my staying in Winnipeg, Manitoba, some people were threatening me over the phone calls, text messages, random encounters, and sexting me and I already informed about it the cops, probation officers and CBSA officers as I was concerned about my safety.
  16. Finally, I took the step of moving out from Winnipeg, MB due to the unsafe atmosphere and more problems and move to Toronto on Aug 21, 2021. I and XYZ took one week time to think again before getting married because there was a challenge for me to live without my 4 siblings who were settled in Winnipeg and I sponsor them. Moreover, XYZ’s two elder children were a challenge for her remarriage decision. To be honest, her two children were very nice and accepted me with an open heart we are living a happy family life after our remarriage and God bless us with one child.
  17. Also, ABC threatened to reach out to Canadian Immigration to file false complaints against me. (I have the proof of it from my former wife’s law court documents).
Please help me get out of this situation and give me a guide. Also, if you can find the more unclear part(s) then point it out, and ask for any technical issues or concerns in my case. Moreover, help me with how to represent myself as a written statement for the third time in my PRRA application. What other options for me to stay in Canada forever?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello to all, sorry for the late reply, the following are the answers to all the related questions and concerns:

NOTE: Nov 2019 - Mar 2021: The following is the overview of my relationship with (ABC) after my release on Aug 15, 2019, and ABC released after 3 months from Headingley Correctional Centre (HCC):
  1. Yes according to statistics, same-sex relationships in prison are indeed pretty common and not often indicative of sexual orientation outside of prison, which was potentially a problem I would have when attempting to establish my bisexuality. I started my relationship with (ABC) due to his care and attention toward me. Well, after my release, I was hoping for a happy life with (ABC). When (ABC) was released, we tried to maintain our connection but regrettably, things were not the same as before.
  2. ABC wanted expensive stuff as well as a piece of my property in Canada.
  3. ABC wanted complete authority over my life and my decisions.
  4. When ABC started acting violently against me, then I slowly realized how truly he was.
  5. Since ABC was my main source of emotional support at the time, I wanted to abide by his desires.
  6. ABC grew more hostile and attempted to manipulate my emotions after I firmly refused his unacceptable requests and orders.
  7. As I had the same awful experience with my former wife in previous my married life, and it seemed like my past was repeating itself.
  8. I continued getting unfavourable court rulings about my children as my former wife was not in favour of my visitation with my children. I had the impression and also my lawyer’s view that I may never see my children again and that I had lost them forever. Due to my love for my children and the desire to raise children, I want to grow my family. I looked forward to having more children. Although ABC turned me down as I want to adopt children.
  9. I got involved with another female through my sister in Canada but her guardians/family were against this relationship as she belongs to different religion and race. And when I mentioned having children they refused me due to the cultural difference.
  10. I want to adopt children but was turned down by ABC several times.
  11. I started for looking long-term healthy relationships with others male and female so I can have a peaceful life. So meanwhile ABC unhealthy relationship with me, I often had relationships with many men and women, but sadly none of them were interested in sharing their private details with the public and all of them merely wanted to be my temporary companions. Although ABC knew this act of mine, he did not stop me as he is already having so many physical relationships with other males in front of me, but sadly ABC did not want me to go and have a peaceful life without him. Honestly, ABC sometimes stayed sober but most of the time was stayed drunk, and high on ill-legal and/or legal drugs which can cause more trouble for me. ABC and I stayed mostly out of contact due to an unhealthy relationship between us.
  12. Once I met after 2 decades with my formal friend XYZ in Toronto on my family visit trip in Aug 2020, XYZ was divorced in 2014 and has two elder children as I do have. I told her about my whole situation and never hide anything from her, also listen to her side story, she was living with her father at that time. But after the death of XYZ’s father in Nov 2020 she felt so lonely and wanted me to start a new life again together, we both got into each other more, then we both realized that we were looking for the same permanent peaceful, happy life partner, as we suffered a lot in our unhealthy married life previously.
  13. I want to stay in Canada due to the risk to my life because of my sexual orientation, and also for my children and family. My case is unique and different from other cases, I have an identical twin brother who is living in Pakistan and he was assaulted badly by some Islamic extremists because of misidentification, as they thought it was me. This incident was recorded at the police station as well. My family members in Pakistan not supporting my bisexual orientation and are against me. Moreover, my former wife's relative and my relative are having a connection with each other and they can make it more unsafe all over Pakistan as my former wife’s support are in power and have a connection with the law enforcement of Pakistan.
  14. ABC was threaten me that he will contact my former wife which will create a big problem for me. I was aware that my former wife wanted me to get deported as before my first-time arrest on Aug 19, 2016, my former wife gave my passport to the cops in the first place while she was putting false criminal charges against me. I was afraid that ABC and my former wife will trap me again. I am afraid, they are planning and plotting against me as my former wife admitted in her Affidavit in Law Court about it in a separate case against someone else.
  15. While my staying in Winnipeg, Manitoba, some people were threatening me over the phone calls, text messages, random encounters, and sexting me and I already informed about it the cops, probation officers and CBSA officers as I was concerned about my safety.
  16. Finally, I took the step of moving out from Winnipeg, MB due to the unsafe atmosphere and more problems and move to Toronto on Aug 21, 2021. I and XYZ took one week time to think again before getting married because there was a challenge for me to live without my 4 siblings who were settled in Winnipeg and I sponsor them. Moreover, XYZ’s two elder children were a challenge for her remarriage decision. To be honest, her two children were very nice and accepted me with an open heart we are living a happy family life after our remarriage and God bless us with one child.
  17. Also, ABC threatened to reach out to Canadian Immigration to file false complaints against me. (I have the proof of it from my former wife’s law court documents).
Please help me get out of this situation and give me a guide. Also, if you can find the more unclear part(s) then point it out, and ask for any technical issues or concerns in my case. Moreover, help me with how to represent myself as a written statement for the third time in my PRRA application. What other options for me to stay in Canada forever?

Once again, you need a lawyer. None of us here are lawyers. This situation is far too complicated for any of us to advise you. We cannot point out technical concerns - this is what a lawyer is for since they know the law.

Given the questions you are asking, I would recommend that you NOT represent yourself but instead hire a lawyer.

If you want to move forward and represent yourself, then you need to be prepared to do that without any assistance from this forum, including writing the written statement entirely on your own. Again, this situation is way to complex for any of us to comment.