+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i want to go to canada and marry maxim

Iryna_F

Aug 19, 2010
it has been along time since i posted here, since i started this post, now i am married to max, in toronto, and things were going very good in our marriage, i still speak to my USA ex husband, online, he is understanding, and now, we sponsored my niece to come to canada for summer vacation,
and you wont believe it.. i dont believe it.. max, and my neice say they in love.. she is 18 yrs old, he is 44 years, and it is a disaster for me,
he wants to divorce me now, so he can sponsor my niece to come to canada, where he says his intentions is to marry her.. ufffff i am heartbroken,
is there anyway, i can stop her from coming back? we originally sponsored her to visit.. but now i really regret it..

Hanzo

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
it has been along time since i posted here, since i started this post, now i am married to max, in toronto, and things were going very good in our marriage, i still speak to my USA ex husband, online, he is understanding, and now, we sponsored my niece to come to canada for summer vacation,
and you wont believe it.. i dont believe it.. max, and my neice say they in love.. she is 18 yrs old, he is 44 years, and it is a disaster for me,
he wants to divorce me now, so he can sponsor my niece to come to canada, where he says his intentions is to marry her.. ufffff i am heartbroken,
is there anyway, i can stop her from coming back? we originally sponsored her to visit.. but now i really regret it..
Look for another Max in UK or Australia.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Waiting for citizenship result is hard, we need more posts like this!

Officer Green

Nov 10, 2017
At the beginning I thought it was not a serious post. I even didn't check the date of original posting until I went through the current post.

What a coincidence man! What a story! History repeating!??

You got a help from a poor American fellow, you got the help from Max, at least two hearts broken in the past. Now, your heart is being broken.

Lady! You already got favors from two people. Its your niece's turn to get one favor, let her have this!

Sorry if I feel like rude but when I read all the story, I feel like there was not a "balance" in love in the past. Learn from it, life is long and beautiful. It will not end here, say sorry to Max's ex-wife if you feel or want and relax. Let max and your niece decide their future. And yourself, have a better life and love ahead. Try to be honest with yourself, I am sure you will find love and a prosperous life ahead. Let your niece get the favor you got in the past! Don't blame her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolly143

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
You are not any authority to stop someone from coming just becoz u dont like....there is a system in place which works to choose eligible candidates for immigration...

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Looks like no honesty at all with this person and keeps using innocent people for citizenships, money and other favours...and her own deeds are reflecting back this way...god must save her !

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
With over 6,000 views, this thread is serious! :eek:

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
This MUST be all a joke??? Are you for real? Are these serious questions? Yes...better than movie night...

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This thread would be way better with pictures, but i still give it a "like". OP please keep posting.

rrlmushu

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Doc's Request.
25-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-11-2013
AOR Received.
04-02-2014
IELTS Request
27-12-2013
File Transfer...
30-06-2014 to Ottawa CPC
Med's Request
04-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Interview........
Non required
Better than the novelas back home... I honestly dont beoieve a word of this troll, but the guy has imagination.. lol