Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Come on max! You know the niece will do the same thing to him.dont worry she will find someone online in USA.just wait.

davidken1

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you Imsaurav for your constructive response, My brother, and parents (nieces father and grandparents) have all separated themselves from
my niece(in Ukraine), and my husband is with the money, and is still willing to sponsor her, so i cannot withdrawal the sponsorship , as mentioned b4, what ever her motives are to come here, be it visit or marriage Canadian immigration doesn't care , i have asked Max not to do it.. although he knows
i will step aside and wait in the background for this relationship to fail, and be there for him.. when or if it does.. as of now, I'm doing all i can
to provide for him the best i know how, and hope either something happens between the two of them that ends it.. or who knows what lies ahead for me.
Haha Good luck

rrlmushu

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Doc's Request.
25-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-11-2013
AOR Received.
04-02-2014
IELTS Request
27-12-2013
File Transfer...
30-06-2014 to Ottawa CPC
Med's Request
04-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Interview........
Non required
Not even Disney will write shit like this... this man/woman has good imagination... screw Max, go to disney and write fantastic stories, you’ll be millionaire!!!

woot2342

Nov 1, 2017
Thank you Imsaurav for your constructive response, My brother, and parents (nieces father and grandparents) have all separated themselves from
my niece(in Ukraine), and my husband is with the money, and is still willing to sponsor her, so i cannot withdrawal the sponsorship , as mentioned b4, what ever her motives are to come here, be it visit or marriage Canadian immigration doesn't care , i have asked Max not to do it.. although he knows
i will step aside and wait in the background for this relationship to fail, and be there for him.. when or if it does.. as of now, I'm doing all i can
to provide for him the best i know how, and hope either something happens between the two of them that ends it.. or who knows what lies ahead for me.
So how are you now?