+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i want to go to canada and marry maxim

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I actuality had to go back and look at the date of her original post and it was 7 years ago....either this got to be a joke or Karma is a real b****! This is more than Hollywood drama lol
*Mandie*

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
I actuality had to go back and look at the date of her original post and it was 7 years ago....either this got to be a joke or Karma is a real b****! This is more than Hollywood drama lol
*Mandie*
Hell yeh. You are right, it was in 2010. Probably she is now Canadian and the Oct 16, 2017 applicants are still waiting for their AORs

Reactions: SpiceIsland

parisien

Mar 24, 2012
Alberta
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Doc's Request.
23-03-2012 along with RPRF
AOR Received.
17-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2012 .... SUBMITTED ON 14TH MAY
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-05-2012
Is she looking for MAX or Max lmao.... I love every comment here let's help this poor lady to find MAX from here ... any volunteer

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Is she looking for MAX or Max lmao.... I love every comment here let's help this poor lady to find MAX from here ... any volunteer
Depending on how she looks like ... if she posts a photo here then there could be tons of Max volunteering , or none...

Reactions: rrlmushu

Imsaurav

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
it has been along time since i posted here, since i started this post, now i am married to max, in toronto, and things were going very good in our marriage, i still speak to my USA ex husband, online, he is understanding, and now, we sponsored my niece to come to canada for summer vacation,
and you wont believe it.. i dont believe it.. max, and my neice say they in love.. she is 18 yrs old, he is 44 years, and it is a disaster for me,
he wants to divorce me now, so he can sponsor my niece to come to canada, where he says his intentions is to marry her.. ufffff i am heartbroken,
is there anyway, i can stop her from coming back? we originally sponsored her to visit.. but now i really regret it..
It is funny and feeling sorry for you at the same time. What's the update now? If you are really serious about Maxi try to talk with him and make him understand how much he is important for you and age difference between him and your niece. At the same time ask your relatives to make your niece understand the situation. There is another thing that you can do is report cic that you like to withdraw your sponsorship of your niece as her intention now is to stay in Canada permanently and to achieve it she is in secret affair with your husband and trying to pursued him to divorce you so that she can marry him and get PR and stay here permanently. I am asking you to put blame on your niece not on Maxi because after all you like to stay with him. Let's hope for the best. But what you did with your ex husband and maxi's ex wife and three children was indeed bad. I am sure you were cursed by them. Try to be a good human being. Take care.

Reactions: davidken1

Iryna_F

Aug 19, 2010
It is funny and feeling sorry for you at the same time. What's the update now? If you are really serious about Maxi try to talk with him and make him understand how much he is important for you and age difference between him and your niece. At the same time ask your relatives to make your niece understand the situation. There is another thing that you can do is report cic that you like to withdraw your sponsorship of your niece as her intention now is to stay in Canada permanently and to achieve it she is in secret affair with your husband and trying to pursued him to divorce you so that she can marry him and get PR and stay here permanently. I am asking you to put blame on your niece not on Maxi because after all you like to stay with him. Let's hope for the best. But what you did with your ex husband and maxi's ex wife and three children was indeed bad. I am sure you were cursed by them. Try to be a good human being. Take care.

Thank you Imsaurav for your constructive response, My brother, and parents (nieces father and grandparents) have all separated themselves from
my niece(in Ukraine), and my husband is with the money, and is still willing to sponsor her, so i cannot withdrawal the sponsorship , as mentioned b4, what ever her motives are to come here, be it visit or marriage Canadian immigration doesn't care , i have asked Max not to do it.. although he knows
i will step aside and wait in the background for this relationship to fail, and be there for him.. when or if it does.. as of now, I'm doing all i can
to provide for him the best i know how, and hope either something happens between the two of them that ends it.. or who knows what lies ahead for me.

canadaislife

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Thank you Imsaurav for your constructive response, My brother, and parents (nieces father and grandparents) have all separated themselves from
my niece(in Ukraine), and my husband is with the money, and is still willing to sponsor her, so i cannot withdrawal the sponsorship , as mentioned b4, what ever her motives are to come here, be it visit or marriage Canadian immigration doesn't care , i have asked Max not to do it.. although he knows
i will step aside and wait in the background for this relationship to fail, and be there for him.. when or if it does.. as of now, I'm doing all i can
to provide for him the best i know how, and hope either something happens between the two of them that ends it.. or who knows what lies ahead for me.
This is heart-breaking and wrong on so many levels. Marriage takes commitment, and this is the text-book case of how our values as a society are too "me"-centered now.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
And the plot thickens ... you must really love him to be there for him even after what he's doing to you. Please do keep us posted and good luck in your endeavors!