+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to go back to my country but dont have money for flight ticket help pleas

eren3498

Jan 21, 2017
hi my name is eren im 18 years old and i came to canada in 2015 october and became pr i was sponsored by my father.. now our relationship is not good with my father and i live on my own. i cant find a job now even in temp agencies i dont get no work so.i cant afford my food and rent.i thought about it so much and i decided to go back turkey which is my country... but i dont have money for flight ticket and im on peace bound somrthing like probation for 12 months
so.how can i go.back to my country do you know?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your father has a legal obligation to financially support you since he sponsored you. Since he is not supporting you, you are most likely entitled to financial support from the government. If you want to try to stay in Canada, I would go to your nearest social services office to find out what kind of financial support you may quality for.

If you instead want to leave Canada and return to Turkey, then you should contact your nearest Turkish embassy or consulate to see if they can give you any help with the flight home.

Good luck.

eren3498

Jan 21, 2017
thank you sir. i really love canada everything is fine here except for unemployment.. and i know that my father is responsible for me i live calgary im receiving government support but im afraid of them to cut me off. because government doesnt give it for free right ? at elast i have to be making some money.. if you ask me i would prefer tomstay in canada still..but if i keep living like this no job no money its gonna be bad Sad even girls like a boy with school or job i dont have both of these..so im so lonely and sad. maybe i should try harder like hand up resumes.and go warehouses and restaurants. we will see like i said i love canada i feel myself like a human being in this country i feel like who i am. im safe and i have rights to be treated like a human being everybody respects my race my life style. only problem is to get a job. thank you verymuch for your reply..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
They will not cut you off until you find a job. Until then, you can keep receiving government support. There may also be additional support available to help you to go to school.

eren3498

Jan 21, 2017
i dont know the steps nobody tells me and shows me what to do i always want to go.back to school..i dont know how to have help for the school i think i should talk to my worker

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Go and visit these organizations and explain your situation. They may be able to help you with what assistance is available to you and point you to better options than going home.

http://www.immigrantservicescalgary.ca

http://www.ciwa-online.com

It's not a great time to be looking for work in Alberta with the current economy. Staying in Canada may require you to make some scary decisions about where you want to stay in order to find work. You may need to consider moving someplace else in the country. Start with the immigrant services and look at education options before you make any choices. They are there to help and have people who know what's available to you.

sasasearles

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Canada High commision Jamaica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Interview........
03-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
eren3498 said:
hi my name is eren im 18 years old and i came to canada in 2015 october and became pr i was sponsored by my father.. now our relationship is not good with my father and i live on my own. i cant find a job now even in temp agencies i dont get no work so.i cant afford my food and rent.i thought about it so much and i decided to go back turkey which is my country... but i dont have money for flight ticket and im on peace bound somrthing like probation for 12 months
Why don't u go to the gov website for jobs?

sasasearles

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Canada High commision Jamaica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Interview........
03-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
eren3498 said:
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
eren3498 said:
and i know that my father is responsible for me i live calgary im receiving government support
How exactly did your father sponsor you for PR?

If you were sponsored directly and father signed an undertaking agreement, that means he will have to pay back all the money you're getting in support now, back to the government.

It would be in his best financial interest to just pay for your flight back home, since then you would stop getting government support and he would no longer be liable for it.

eren3498

Jan 21, 2017
he can pay it we dont have problem with it. its not a big money i just want to find a reliable job and live a better life ..income support only helps me to survive not to reach my goals. i love canada and i thought again and changed my.mind i want to stay here at all costs..now i really need to find a job and i know you cant help me with it. so there is no big problem... thanks for your time i took your opinions now i want to delete this topic but i cant..

Marthi

Dec 15, 2015
Hi Eren I am sorry about your problem. As you talk the most important thing is to feel and treat as human being is best. I know this feeling better than any thing. Please be patient and look job or school. You are in right place. Canada is best country. You are young and don't give up easly.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eren3498 said:
he can pay it we dont have problem with it. its not a big money i just want to find a reliable job and live a better life ..income support only helps me to survive not to reach my goals. i love canada and i thought again and changed my.mind i want to stay here at all costs..now i really need to find a job and i know you cant help me with it. so there is no big problem... thanks for your time i took your opinions now i want to delete this topic but i cant..
Report this to the moderator and they might delete the topic!