+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I submitted "No" to Have you applied IRCC before. But I have visa and work visa in Canada. I made a mistake, will the application be rejected???

sri_12

Feb 23, 2020
Hi everyone,
I made a mistake in the question "Have you applied for IRCC before? " As the next question was asking if I had applied for PR. So i misinterpreted it as a PR only question. I submitted my application but have clearly stated everywhere else that i have studied and worked in Canada and have also attached my Permits.

Question:
Will PR be rejected because of this silly mistake?
Should I raise a web form for this.

HELP

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
I made a mistake in the question "Have you applied for IRCC before? " As the next question was asking if I had applied for PR. So i misinterpreted it as a PR only question. I submitted my application but have clearly stated everywhere else that i have studied and worked in Canada and have also attached my Permits.

Question:
Will PR be rejected because of this silly mistake?
Should I raise a web form for this.

HELP
You can send updated form or LOE as quickly as possible through webform. If you do before they found out you are safe.

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
I have submitted my application already. Will raising a webform be enough?
Hey, I said Yes to both IRCC & EE questions whereas I should have said No. I have raised it through a webform, what happened with you when you raised it?