+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I sent webform !! and I get Email !!

monaf9

Mar 30, 2017
Hello,
As my case,
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/need-help-please-citizenship-ceremony.584709/#post-7247175

In fact no one sent me invitation on 2-10-2018.So I sent webform to IRCC and I received email from them today and this is the Email !

======================================================
Good day Monaf,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are happy to provide you with information that will help you understand the current status of your Application for Canadian Citizenship - Adults.

Your application is presently at the IRCC office in Fredericton New Brunswick. This office is verifying if you meet the eligibility requirements to be granted Canadian citizenship.

Rest assured that you will be contacted if additional information is needed.

The next step will be to invite you to attend he citizenship ceremony. The local office will schedule an appointment for you in due course, if necessary.

We recommend that you verify the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online tool regularly to see when a new notice is sent to you.

In the meantime, we invite you to visit our website for the estimated processing time and for the steps following the submission of a Citizenship application.

Although the estimated time may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to process your application within established processing times.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

==========================================

My questions if anyone can help please:

1- What you understand from the email!!!? , I'm waiting for the invitation to attend the ceremony? or there is other things delay or postpone my case like ( Checking , more document, police fingerprint ..e)?

2-How I can Check my application status ? I need to know when my application change to Decision Made

If anyone have info please share your experience.

regards,
Monaf

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Hello,
As my case,
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/need-help-please-citizenship-ceremony.584709/#post-7247175

In fact no one sent me invitation on 2-10-2018.So I sent webform to IRCC and I received email from them today and this is the Email !

Good day Monaf,

We are happy to provide you with information that will help you understand the current status of your Application for Canadian Citizenship - Adults.

Your application is presently at the IRCC office in Fredericton New Brunswick. This office is verifying if you meet the eligibility requirements to be granted Canadian citizenship.

The next step will be to invite you to attend he citizenship ceremony. The local office will schedule an appointment for you in due course, if necessary.

We recommend that you verify the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online tool regularly to see when a new notice is sent to you.

In the meantime, we invite you to visit our website for the estimated processing time and for the steps following the submission of a Citizenship application.

Although the estimated time may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to process your application within established processing times.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

1- What you understand from the email!!!? , I'm waiting for the invitation to attend the ceremony? or there is other things delay or postpone my case like ( Checking , more document, police fingerprint ..e)?

2-How I can Check my application status ? I need to know when my application change to Decision Made

regards,
Monaf
It’s just the typical copy/paste reply from IRCC, nothing you don’t already know (such as the next step is invitation to oath after your test ...). Nothing to be excited about ...

Reactions: monaf9 and qorax

Subu75

Apr 30, 2013
BC, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
8-April-2014
LANDED..........
1-May-2014
Hello,
As my case,

Good day Monaf,

Sincerely,

regards,
Monaf
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Open this webpage and fill all the information. You can check your application status.

Reactions: monaf9 and qorax

monaf9

Mar 30, 2017
It’s just the typical copy/paste reply from IRCC, nothing you don’t already know (such as the next step is invitation to oath after your test ...). Nothing to be excited about ...
I thought it was copy past for everyone , but that mean there is more to do with me file ?

horus100

Oct 31, 2017
I did receive the almost the same email. something wrong is happening in NB
there are a lot of delays in this province

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
If the OP is still waiting all this time, then IRCC are almost certainly doing more in depth checks or there is something not right with the application etc such incorrectly filled in physical presence or such like.

I applied in April 2018. Did my test in Fredericton on November 21st, got DM on November 22nd and in an hour from now, I am driving to Fredericton to take my oath and will be a citizen today. So less than two months from the test.

I was talking to a few people at my test and interview and all have similar time lines, some applied earlier than me, but everybody who took the test the same day as myself and got DM soon after, is having their oath either today, tomorrow, or Friday.

horus100

Oct 31, 2017
If the OP is still waiting all this time, then IRCC are almost certainly doing more in depth checks or there is something not right with the application etc such incorrectly filled in physical presence or such like.

I applied in April 2018. Did my test in Fredericton on November 21st, got DM on November 22nd and in an hour from now, I am driving to Fredericton to take my oath and will be a citizen today. So less than two months from the test.

I was talking to a few people at my test and interview and all have similar time lines, some applied earlier than me, but everybody who took the test the same day as myself and got DM soon after, is having their oath either today, tomorrow, or Friday.
Congratulations !!
hopefully we will have it soon as well