+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help please, citizenship ceremony

monaf9

Mar 30, 2017
Hello ,

I did my Citizenship test and interview before 3 month on July 3, 2018 at 1:30 PM in Fredericton city in New Brunswick. And there is citizenship ceremony near to my place on October 2 , and I'm still waiting for Oath.

So far no one sent me email or call me for that's ceremonies ,is that mean I'm not in the list?.
What I know, If I'm in that ceremony I should receive invitation from CIC before 2 week. Right?!

If anyone have info please share your experience.

regards,
Monaf

vasvas

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hello ,

I did my Citizenship test and interview before 3 month on July 3, 2018 at 1:30 PM in Fredericton city in New Brunswick. And there is citizenship ceremony near to my place on October 2 , and I'm still waiting for Oath.

So far no one sent me email or call me for that's ceremonies ,is that mean I'm not in the list?.
What I know, If I'm in that ceremony I should receive invitation from CIC before 2 week. Right?!

If anyone have info please share your experience.

regards,
Monaf
IRCC will inform you but if you are worried, check your online status. It would be updated with details of your application

Reactions: tenacioustopanga

monaf9

Mar 30, 2017
IRCC will inform you but if you are worried, check your online status. It would be updated with details of your application
Yes I check my application status everyday but there is no new update, that why I'm worried because our city small and not everyday there is new ceremony ,I tried to contact the IRCC they say I need to wait

Thank you for your kindness

Reactions: vasvas

monaf9

Mar 30, 2017
Yes that’s correct, if you were on the list for that ceremony you would have received a letter

How many days before the ceremony I should receive the letter ? today 21-9 and the ceremony on Oct 2 that mean 11 days left !

Thank you for your kindness