+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I Recieved PR Medical. After medical, how long it will take to get PR?

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Hi..got a sponsorship mail and background check is going on..so after background check, then how long for the PR ? Hows background check done and what's the next procedure?

Thanks!

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Hi..got a sponsorship mail and background check is going on..so after background check, then how long for the PR ? Hows background check done and what's the next procedure?

Thanks!
Also it's showing still in process and not in progress.

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Hi,
As mentioned earlier, I'm applying PR on spouse visa. So given all the documents to the lawyer on the 29th of Jan 2018..on the cic website : received application on the 30th of Jan 2018..I got medical request on the 23rd of March 2018 and medical done on the 29th of March 2018..medical results received on the 31st of march and Husband got a mail saying he is approved as a sponsor on the 4th of April 2018. On the 11th of April got a mail saying that my file has been transferred to the Delhi office for final processing.
So now whats the next procedure..how long for the Delhi office to process ? How long to get the passport request mail ?

Thanks !

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Hi,
As mentioned earlier, I'm applying PR on spouse visa. So given all the documents to the lawyer on the 29th of Jan 2018..on the cic website : received application on the 30th of Jan 2018..I got medical request on the 23rd of March 2018 and medical done on the 29th of March 2018..medical results received on the 31st of march and Husband got a mail saying he is approved as a sponsor on the 4th of April 2018. On the 11th of April got a mail saying that my file has been transferred to the Delhi office for final processing.
So now whats the next procedure..how long for the Delhi office to process ? How long to get the passport request mail ?

Thanks !
Can anyone help ?

May 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have a question i was hoping someone will have an answer for it ? or if someone went through this same issue i am in. I contacted CIC everything on my file is passed just medicals are going to expire as my process took 10 months, My medicals will expire next week, In the beginning i had passed medical but because my medicals are going to expire the process is still stuck.Will they review my file before the bring forward date ? The only thing they are waiting for on the file is to get approved to use the same medical results that was submitted. How long does this take?

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have a question i was hoping someone will have an answer for it ? or if someone went through this same issue i am in. I contacted CIC everything on my file is passed just medicals are going to expire as my process took 10 months, My medicals will expire next week, In the beginning i had passed medical but because my medicals are going to expire the process is still stuck.Will they review my file before the bring forward date ? The only thing they are waiting for on the file is to get approved to use the same medical results that was submitted. How long does this take?
I think it depends upon your individual case..if they are close to finish your application process they will do it before your medical expires..otherwise they will ask you to do new medical..even my medical will be expiring soon and i am still in IP1 stage..i had called cic and the person who received my call said that i should be getting an email from officer for new medical sometime in future.

sachira@86

Jul 4, 2018
Actually my husband applied for my PR through a lawyer. So given all the documents to the lawyer on the 29th of Jan 2018..on the cic website : received application on the 30th of Jan..I got medical request on the 23rd of March 2018 and medical done on the 29th of March..still thrs no chance of getting the Passport request anytime soon even if it's through a lawyer?
So did u get your PR o Passport request by now?

Nuwan nr

Oct 22, 2018
Hi, I was sent my application under Federal Skilled worker category, and I have recieved medical exam Email, I did it on sep 2018, I want to know, how long it will take to process my application after medical (passport request for PR)?

riza_231

Jan 14, 2015
I have a question to those who have the same application under Provincial Nominee Program(Federal). How long it will take to get a medical request?