+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I Recieved PR Medical. After medical, how long it will take to get PR?

deepzz

Aug 31, 2014
hi i got pr file nuber on may 27 2014 through bcpnp program still they didnt call for my medical now status showing online

!.We received your application for permanent residence on April 17, 2014.

We started processing your application on February 12, 2015.
then whats next process how many days it will take any ida pls help me thanks

mapleplease

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
14-09-2014
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING (Already in Canada)
kmohan1985 said:
Hi, I was sent my application under Federal Skilled worker category on april 2013. I recieved acknowlogemnt on may 15th 2013. In last dec 20, they started my application process.

Today ( 11.01.2014). I recieved medical and it's says, completed initial assesment of my application. and they expect finalize without personal interview.

I want to know, how long it will take to process my application after medical ?

My work permit is going to expire on April . Should i extend my work using this PR process??

Please advise...
I waited almost 5 months for my PPR after medical (see my timeline on left). I guess this is highly subjective. I hope it isn't as long for you. Good luck!

rasmandir

Jul 18, 2014
one can see how some one is unhappy. one of my relative RECEIVED his (1)PASS POST REQUEST,(2)RPRF FEE,(3)MEDICAL LETTER,(4)POLICE CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE in january 2014. he send every thing in january 2014. after that he mail many times but every time they reply that your application is in processig just now from your side no documents required. last mail he received in february 2015. same answar was there. generally after medical, rprf fee, and pass port request they take time for maximum 6 month, till to day 03-05-2015 there is no any reply from tham. now you can see they received my pass port ,rprf fees, medical and pcc before 15 months. now what happen before 10 month ago the company in which he was servicing asked him for two year bond for 3 lakhs, now he feels that my visa is within one vor two months so he did not sign and resign. now you can think of his position. now where ever he is appling for job employee ask him this big question of ten months gap? what answar should he give? if he tell truth about his application for canada PR no company will give him appointment. ON OTHER SIDE THERE IS NO REJECTION LETTER FROM VISA OFFICE, IF LETTER OF REJECTION IS THERE HE CAN SHOW TO EMPLOYEE THAT NOW I AM NOT GOING TO LEFT INDIA, EVEN HE CAN SIGN ON TWO YEAR AGREEMENT. SO I REQUEST ALL OF YOU WHO HAD APPLIED FOR CANADA PR OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE TIME TO SUISIDE

rasmandir

Jul 18, 2014
Insert Quote
one can see how some one is unhappy. one of my relative RECEIVED his (1)PASS POST REQUEST,(2)RPRF FEE,(3)MEDICAL LETTER,(4)POLICE CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE in january 2014. he send every thing in january 2014. after that he mail many times but every time they reply that your application is in processig just now from your side no documents required. last mail he received in february 2015. same answar was there. generally after medical, rprf fee, and pass port request they take time for maximum 6 month, till to day 03-05-2015 there is no any reply from tham. now you can see they received my pass port ,rprf fees, medical and pcc before 15 months. now what happen before 10 month ago the company in which he was servicing asked him for two year bond for 3 lakhs, now he feels that my visa is within one vor two months so he did not sign and resign. now you can think of his position. now where ever he is appling for job employee ask him this big question of ten months gap? what answar should he give? if he tell truth about his application for canada PR no company will give him appointment. ON OTHER SIDE THERE IS NO REJECTION LETTER FROM VISA OFFICE, IF LETTER OF REJECTION IS THERE HE CAN SHOW TO EMPLOYEE THAT NOW I AM NOT GOING TO LEFT INDIA, EVEN HE CAN SIGN ON TWO YEAR AGREEMENT. SO I REQUEST ALL OF YOU WHO HAD APPLIED FOR CANADA PR OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE TIME TO SUISIDE

Tudisss

Mar 24, 2016
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13.09.2016 docs submitted to vo Rome 22.09.2016
Passport Req..
14 March 2017
Hello!
I have done medical exams and Cic office received them. Can anybody tell me how long it will take until they will ask for passports?

Anii

Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th nov 2014
Med's Request
16th may 2016
Med's Done....
24th may 2016
Tudisss said:
Hello!
I have done medical exams and Cic office received them. Can anybody tell me how long it will take until they will ask for passports?
Hello, as per trend now a days its taking time for vo to issue further updates, if ur verification is dine u can expect things early. U hvnt mentioned any timeline and visa office of urs. Its all luck ... ppl at vo r getting slow now a days. Hope for the best soon. TRUST THE GOD

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Hi,
I have done my medical for the PR, from outside Canada. How long does it take to get the medical results? Once, it's received, what's the next step and how long will I have to wait again for the PR ?

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Hi,
I have done my medical for the PR, from outside Canada. How long does it take to get the medical results? Once, it's received, what's the next step and how long will I have to wait again for the PR ?
Hi.. can anyone please let me know ?

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Can anyone also please let me know how to check the status of my application through online.. please send me the link for it.

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Hi.. can anyone please let me know ?
It usually takes between six to eight months but can take longer for ppl after medical. Depends on visa office also.

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Thank you!
Actually my husband applied for my PR through a lawyer. So given all the documents to the lawyer on the 29th of Jan 2018..on the cic website : received application on the 30th of Jan..I got medical request on the 23rd of March 2018 and medical done on the 29th of March..still thrs no chance of getting the Passport request anytime soon even if it's through a lawyer?

Reactions: sachira@86

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Actually my husband applied for my PR through a lawyer. So given all the documents to the lawyer on the 29th of Jan 2018..on the cic website : received application on the 30th of Jan..I got medical request on the 23rd of March 2018 and medical done on the 29th of March..still thrs no chance of getting the Passport request anytime soon even if it's through a lawyer?
Going through the lawyer doesn’t expedite your process. It depends solely on your visa office, the officer handling your application and your luck. If you have applied through a lawyer then only he/she can link your application on GCKey. You can however follow your process via ecas. Go on the link below and follow the instructions. You will be able to see how far along your case has come.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Going through the lawyer doesn’t expedite your process. It depends solely on your visa office, the officer handling your application and your luck. If you have applied through a lawyer then only he/she can link your application on GCKey. You can however follow your process via ecas. Go on the link below and follow the instructions. You will be able to see how far along your case has come.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Thanks!

Reactions: Schehrazade