+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I received the first stage approval for a complete application

snuk31

Jun 26, 2020
I applied on June 2 from Turkey. Today I received an email from IRCC stating that my application has advanced to the next stage. But I already have biometrics and I do not need a medical exam or police certificate so isn't this unusual? Wasn't I supposed to get a final decision at once?

abdlaqeel

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
I applied on June 2 from Turkey. Today I received an email from IRCC stating that my application has advanced to the next stage. But I already have biometrics and I do not need a medical exam or police certificate so isn't this unusual? Wasn't I supposed to get a final decision at once?
Do you just get an email or do you see it in your canada account too?
Has your eligibility started?

Neil johnson

Aug 5, 2020
Congratulations

Kindly share ur complete profile such as percentage ,year of passing ielts score when did u apply

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Congratulation do you remember when had they started your eligibility review?

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Congrats! I also applied in Turkey, it's good to know they are processing applications.

My guess is they are going to issue AIPs first for Fall applicants and let them start online. Its hard to get refusal after this point if you are not a spy :)

Reactions: snuk31

Krupesh112

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Congratulations... And all the fall intake students will receive stage 1 approval whether it's a complete application or incomplete without biometrics or medical.

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Oddly, they started the eligibility review the day after I applied. (June 3)
I am also from Turkey, my status is still submitted. I have applied on June 23 and gave by biometrics on July 24. Then no reply, only biometric status has changed.

arch.ramy

Jun 8, 2018
Not unusual. You gave biometrics but they still need time to check your background.

Jcn99

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
If my assumption that you made your application in Istanbul is correct, VAC Istanbul is open and might explain why you got an AIP

Let's go to party

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Did they request for passport?