+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I re-applied From India, Instead of UAE and this happened !!!

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Can you stop.I told you to wait for your gcms notes you will get the exact reason. But I don’t think you are refused because of your spouse your rejection reason didn’t indicate weak ties but again still wait. You are refused because of your study plan I am pretty sure around thousand people get approved with spouse rejected 2 or 3 times doesn’t matter is how you put your file and explanation that matters. You are not refused because of weak ties.
Seems like an error unless you filled out the application incorrectly. She would not get a work permit without you being approved for a study permit.
i am waiting for gcms note, i just wanted know you guys thoughts on it.
thanks for your input.

VMary

May 26, 2022
Hello fam,

Timeline:
Submission of Application: Feb 23
Biometrics: March 3
Webform to withdraw application: April 29
BVL: May 30
Refusal Letter: May 30

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Waiting for the decision on second application. So help me God!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello fam,

Timeline:
Submission of Application: Feb 23
Biometrics: March 3
Webform to withdraw application: April 29
BVL: May 30
Refusal Letter: May 30

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Waiting for the decision on second application. So help me God!
Did you address the reason? Did you order GCMS note know why? Purpose of visit can mean many things - VO doesn’t believe you are a genuine student, poor program choice etc. How did you improve financial situation so quickly?

VMary

May 26, 2022
Did you address the reason? Did you order GCMS note know why? Purpose of visit can mean many things - VO doesn’t believe you are a genuine student, poor program choice etc. How did you improve financial situation so quickly?
My new application is for a different university and program with scholarship for Fall.

The first application was for a program which had no funding for Spring. I raised a Webform to withdraw it but yet them made a decision on it

VMary

May 26, 2022
My new application is for a different university and program with scholarship for Fall.

The first application was for a program which had no funding for Spring. I raised a Webform to withdraw it but yet them made a decision on it

NP8994

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
Hi,
i am planning to reapply sowp from India after going for vacation. my previous application rejected from Abudhabi vo
question number 1
what should i mention in imm1295
current country or territory of residence?

country or territory where applying?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
i am planning to reapply sowp from India after going for vacation. my previous application rejected from Abudhabi vo
question number 1
what should i mention in imm1295
current country or territory of residence?

country or territory where applying?
This is a thread about study permits. Post your question under foreign workers.