+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I re-applied From India, Instead of UAE and this happened !!!

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Yes, what a unfair system. almost an year went in this path.
Anyways i have LOA till September intake for this PG course, so i will try once more with it and at the same time try to get an LOA for MBA.
Then try in that ways also.

lets see.
my dear thats the delusion UAE gives you after you have been here for a long while . You start to think its your home and you are one of its people but you are not !! and they will remind you with these refusals ! the earlier you wake up from that dream the better !!! Im glad you woke up sooner than i did else i wouldnt have gotten a second refusal from UAE

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
my dear thats the delusion UAE gives you after you have been here for a long while . You start to think its your home and you are one of its people but you are not !! and they will remind you with these refusals ! the earlier you wake up from that dream the better !!! Im glad you woke up sooner than i did else i wouldnt have gotten a second refusal from UAE
Very true.

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
This is what my wife received in the refusal reason of the second application, she applied with me on an open work permit.
• You do not qualify under the IMP as your spouse is not in possession of a valid work permit. Refused under R205(c)(ii).

Is this reason just because of me not get approved. As in our first application from uae, she got
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Should we change her status from open work permit to visitor visa on the 3rd application.

Please let us know what you guys think of this.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This is what my wife received in the refusal reason of the second application, she applied with me on an open work permit.
• You do not qualify under the IMP as your spouse is not in possession of a valid work permit. Refused under R205(c)(ii).

Is this reason just because of me not get approved. As in our first application from uae, she got
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Should we change her status from open work permit to visitor visa on the 3rd application.

After two refusals, I would not apply for her at all. Show that you are a genuine student coming to Canada with your wife remaining back. She is your tie to return.

You can try a visitor visa. You will need to show stronger funds, ties to home country, travel history, short visit (get you settled) etc.

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
After two refusals, I would not apply for her at all. Show that you are a genuine student coming to Canada with your wife remaining back. She is your tie to return.

You can try a visitor visa. You will need to show stronger funds, ties to home country, travel history, short visit (get you settled) etc.
ok understood, for the visitor visa is it only a 6month visa or is it for the duration of my studies in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
ok understood, for the visitor visa is it only a 6month visa or is it for the duration of my studies in Canada.
She can’t live in Canada. CBSA determines how long she can stay on entry but 6 months is the max. She can apply for visitor extensions if in Canada but it may or may not be approved. She can’t work and you are in Sydney NS (middle of nowhere).

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022

if he uses his wife as a tie now by not applying with her , i believe this can be another issue later when she applies after he is approved . His application would have been approved based on the fact that shes staying back . if suddenly shes no longer staying back then the premise of his approval becomes null. VO are not dumb . i will suggest the second option of @Naturgrl , apply for visitor visa and show stronger funds

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Also saw in first post, your SOP is 5 pages. It isn’t being read if that long. 1-2 pages max. You really need to consider changing your program to MBA. You have the funds for it.

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Also saw in first post, your SOP is 5 pages. It isn’t being read if that long. 1-2 pages max. You really need to consider changing your program to MBA. You have the funds for it.
till September i have NOA from the university, so one last try with it. after applying i will try to get NOA for MBA and keep it ready.
Yes this time, i will reduce my sop pages.

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
if he uses his wife as a tie now by not applying with her , i believe this can be another issue later when she applies after he is approved . His application would have been approved based on the fact that shes staying back . if suddenly shes no longer staying back then the premise of his approval becomes null. VO are not dumb . i will suggest the second option of @Naturgrl , apply for visitor visa and show stronger funds
i also think the same.

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Again just to clarify, This is what my wife received in the refusal reason of the second application, she applied with me on an open work permit.

Is this reason of refusal just because of me not getting my SP approved.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Again just to clarify, This is what my wife received in the refusal reason of the second application, she applied with me on an open work permit.

Seems like an error unless you filled out the application incorrectly. She would not get a work permit without you being approved for a study permit.

Hehee

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022

Can you stop.I told you to wait for your gcms notes you will get the exact reason. But I don’t think you are refused because of your spouse your rejection reason didn’t indicate weak ties but again still wait. You are refused because of your study plan I am pretty sure around thousand people get approved with spouse rejected 2 or 3 times doesn’t matter is how you put your file and explanation that matters. You are not refused because of weak ties.