+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need specific details about ielts test special requirements

Feb 9, 2019
Hi there everyone. I'm a 28 year old man who is suffering from Cerebral Palsy and I'm looking for an expert guy in the filled of ielts test special requirement as my condition is somehow unique due to problems like: missing the lines while reading, being slow in writing and having spasm attacks. In fact, I'm bring this up because when I read the papers, I didn't see any section related to my status.

It's really hurtful for me being in this type of a situation specially, when I see myself in love with English. It's been almost 9 years that i'm studying this language with passion and with my heart, hoping that someday I get to immigrate and jump off to my dream land. Right now, i'm a English translator who has also studied Spanish literature in uni. Besides, i'm good at mending computers and designing websites. But I'm felling like a bird in cage really these days, wondering how I can fly and make my way through IELTS in order to live in Canada with the help of a NGO.

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
Hi there everyone. I'm a 28 year old man who is suffering from Cerebral Palsy and I'm looking for an expert guy in the filled of ielts test special requirement as my condition is somehow unique due to problems like: missing the lines while reading, being slow in writing and having spasm attacks. In fact, I'm bring this up because when I read the papers, I didn't see any section related to my status.

It's really hurtful for me being in this type of a situation specially, when I see myself in love with English. It's been almost 9 years that i'm studying this language with passion and with my heart, hoping that someday I get to immigrate and jump off to my dream land. Right now, i'm a English translator who has also studied Spanish literature in uni. Besides, i'm good at mending computers and designing websites. But I'm felling like a bird in cage really these days, wondering how I can fly and make my way through IELTS in order to live in Canada with the help of a NGO.
Hey man, I'm sorry to hear about your situation and though I'm not an expert in IELTS, they do seem to have Special arrangements for people with any kind of disability which I'm sure you already know of: https://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/book-your-test/special-arrangements

So if you can get an assistant to do the writing for you? Have you contacted your nearest British Council to ask them about what accommodations they can make for your condition? You seem like you're quite skilled as well so best of luck man! If you can mention where you are maybe someone can help you find out more details.

Feb 9, 2019
Hey man, I'm sorry to hear about your situation and though I'm not an expert in IELTS, they do seem to have Special arrangements for people with any kind of disability which I'm sure you already know of: https://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/book-your-test/special-arrangements

So if you can get an assistant to do the writing for you? Have you contacted your nearest British Council to ask them about what accommodations they can make for your condition? You seem like you're quite skilled as well so best of luck man! If you can mention where you are maybe someone can help you find out more details.
Tnx for the reply friend. I'm living in Iran and unfortunately, we don't have that facility here. honestly, I don't know what to do friend. I have gone to British Council, but u know they seem to don't have the facilities that i need. This is not just about assistant friend, I have the problem of spasm attacks and missing the lines while reading due to my eye balls. Well, as I took a look at the papers of the special requirements i came across to this https://www.ielts.org/book-a-test/special-requirements/learning-difficulties this is good, but only it gets to be executed in my country.

By the way, do u know anything about exemption process for IELTS? I mean is it possible to get exemption at least for one task? Forgive me for being talkative and tnx again. If u know anything just let me know.

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
Hmm, well I looked around a bit and found another bit of information here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/language-requirements/language-testing.html

Scroll down to the section that says:

Averaging your language score: for people with a physical or mental disability

If you aren’t able to complete one or more sections of your language test because of a disability, you must:

Check the link mentioned here. This was the thread where someone discussed an issue with the test, maybe it might help you get some idea: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-deaf-exempted-from-speaking-and-listening.518601/

Feb 9, 2019
Hmm, well I looked around a bit and found another bit of information here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/language-requirements/language-testing.html

Scroll down to the section that says:

Averaging your language score: for people with a physical or mental disability

If you aren’t able to complete one or more sections of your language test because of a disability, you must:

Check the link mentioned here. This was the thread where someone discussed an issue with the test, maybe it might help you get some idea: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-deaf-exempted-from-speaking-and-listening.518601/

I don't know how to thank u friend. U guys are the best.

I would love to share some my writings with u/

Once I was 6 years old I used to wonder why I can't touch the world in the way I want. I used to imagine myself walking across a pond asking my mind to be ready for the next round. Wow, such imaginations I had for a boy who didn't get to be a lad. Once I was my mama told me stop with sadness for it will drive me to madness. once I was 18 I needed some boost up and shake in, there was a day I told my mama on that very 18 soon mama very soon all this pain will be fade in. Once I was 22 I was madly in love with the world I once knew and mind used to tell me when u cannot reach praying is the best thing to do. once I'm 24 everything looks the same as they did before. Here I am wondering in my imaginations, almost drowning in my hallucinations.

What would you guys do if you couldn't go for walking hand in hand with your love? What would you guys do if you couldn't experience how does it feel like to love and be loved by someone? What would u guys do if you guys didn't get to experience being a child, a teenager or an adult for real? What would you guys do if you didn't have any happy memories of your childhood and knowing that u have nothing to share with your children about that specific lifetime of yours? What would you guys do if this world had been lost its true color for you and the only place you can see it be in your dreams while you sleep? What would you guys do if you really wanted to make a change in your life, but you didn't have any power over it?

Sometimes my mind gones to far away land where I can walk upon the sand, where i find my skin tanned, where i can listen to the rusttle of leaves while walking just done talking, where i can smoke under the rain and ease the pain, where the world is elegant so and gives me the chance to feel happiness down to my toe, where there are no sad goodbyes, where the little bird flys, where that has an end endless road, where its beauty can't be described by a word, where i suddenly wake up and find this all made up.