+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need some advise which schools to choose

vhptanh@97

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi,

I'm currently an international student in the U.S. and I'm going to get my Associate degrees (2-year college) soon. I'm planning to transfer to Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Could you guys give me some advise which schools to choose? I'm thinking about either doing Bachelor's at the UofManitoba or a diploma/certificate at Red River College. I don't kow which one has the higher possibility of getting vi
Associate degree in Business and I want to do concentration in HR.

Thanks so much.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Hi,

I'm currently an international student in the U.S. and I'm going to get my Associate degrees (2-year college) soon. I'm planning to transfer to Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Could you guys give me some advise which schools to choose? I'm thinking about either doing Bachelor's at the UofManitoba or a diploma/certificate at Red River College. I don't kow which one has the higher possibility of getting vi
Associate degree in Business and I want to do concentration in HR.

Thanks so much.
The school doesn't determine if you will get visa or not. Check if both school are in the list of DLI and if they offer PGWP kind of like OPT in USA. Then choose the province you like and school you find intriguing.