+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help to answer some questions in Canadian Citizenship

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
In question under Assessing your eligibility the question asking me if I do have temporary resident during my eligibility period. Yes I do have but the problem is I lost it, and it asking me the date was status obtained and expiration date. Is it ok to leave it blank? and I will just make a cover letter that I lost it? please help! thank you.

oomuchi

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF's Request :30-11-2015
Nomination.....
T4/NoA 2015 :Upfront end of July
AOR Received.
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
March 2015 to Ottawa
Med's Request
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
09-01-2016
In question under Assessing your eligibility the question asking me if I do have temporary resident during my eligibility period. Yes I do have but the problem is I lost it, and it asking me the date was status obtained and expiration date. Is it ok to leave it blank? and I will just make a cover letter that I lost it? please help! thank you.

You should replace your PR card.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace.html

And no.
You should not let it blank in my opinion.
Do you have any copy of the PR card to recover the information?

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
Thank you for your reply but yes I do have my PR card with me the one I lost is that my old temporary resident certificate, the forms are new in applying Canadian citizenship is in the form it asking you if you do have that documents proving that you are temporary resident in the period of eligibility. they are not asking for PR card but for the working permit that you have with you as they are asking the period it is valid till it expires. I am so thankful for your help and for your time to reply but I already find it. Thank you again, I pray everyone has a smooth and blessed process of their application in any areas of what they applied in YAHUSHUA's name. Thank you again!