+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help or indications!!!ASAP

Bitlan Stefan

Feb 10, 2013
Hi there , I'm Stefan 23 years old from Romania and the past 4 years I'm workin' in Germany as a butcher , the fact that i cant have a social life here kills me ,i dont understand the language and the german folks are really hard to break.I'm young,hard workin' guy and i feel the need for a social life.What should i do to get fast in Canada. I feel like my youth is going down the sink , for real! Please i need some help! Marqletzu@yahoo.com

barney

Jan 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bitlan Stefan said:
Hi there , I'm Stefan 23 years old from Romania and the past 4 years I'm workin' in Germany as a butcher , the fact that i cant have a social life here kills me ,i dont understand the language and the german folks are really hard to break.I'm young,hard workin' guy and i feel the need for a social life.What should i do to get fast in Canada. I feel like my youth is going down the sink , for real! Please i need some help! Marqletzu @ yahoo.com
Have you tried learning German in the last 4 years? May be that is an easier choice than re-settling to another country in another continent!!!

If still interested in Canada, there is something called Federal Trades Worker for Canada immigration which was opened in Jan 2013. May be you should try that. cic.gc.ca is the official website of Citizenship & Immigration Canada and you will find plenty of information to support you. Cheers and good luck with what ever you choose.

Please check the following two links which too might help:

newroots.ca/new_independent.htm
www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/Profile.aspx?val=6&val1=6331