+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help: I didn’t receive confirmation email after submitting the PR - non express entry(Provincial Nominee Program)

Shah79

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
No I didn't call them.and I didn't received any email from ircc.when I received any email I will tell you.what is Ur cell number.my cell number is 03005539088

Shah79

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
If you don't want to share your number then plz be attached with me.and share with me about your application.thanks

Raman271

Jan 11, 2024
Hi guys,

I have started the process of applying for permanent residence through the provincial nominee program, which is a non-express entry. After submitting the application, I did not receive an email indicating that it had been successfully submitted. The website took roughly five minutes to load when I hit the submit application button after submitting the required files. I then choose to sign out of the application and signed in again. I then saw that the application was submitted; I didn’t got an email conformation for receiving of the application. I contacted Ircc over the phone, and they say that my application is not in their system, but when they search by payment receipt number they say that my payment was received. Please let me know if anyone has encountered a similar situation or any inputs regarding this situation?

Thanks,
Sharath
Hi, I submitted my file on the 22nd of dec & i am facing the same problem. any suggestions?

myf333

Dec 2, 2022
I applied for NON Express entry PR
Hi, I submitted my file on the 22nd of dec & i am facing the same problem. any suggestions?
Hi guys,

I have started the process of applying for permanent residence through the provincial nominee program, which is a non-express entry. After submitting the application, I did not receive an email indicating that it had been successfully submitted. The website took roughly five minutes to load when I hit the submit application button after submitting the required files. I then choose to sign out of the application and signed in again. I then saw that the application was submitted; I didn’t got an email conformation for receiving of the application. I contacted Ircc over the phone, and they say that my application is not in their system, but when they search by payment receipt number they say that my payment was received. Please let me know if anyone has encountered a similar situation or any inputs regarding this situation?

Thanks,
Sharath
Exact same thing happened with me i submitted on 19th Dec 2023. Till date i did not get any email. Did anyone get any answer ?

Last edited:

Sharath kumar

Dec 24, 2023
I have also submitted my file on 22nd but didn’t get any confirmation email.
can you please try calling Ircc and ask why we didn’t get an email
Here is the ircc number : 1 (888) 242-2100
After calling it will give some instructions like press 1,2,3 these kind of options . I will tell you what options to choose to reach out to an agent of ircc: in the first set of options- select 2, then 3, then 2, then 2, then 0 (2,3,2,2,0) these are the options we need to choose. Please contact them and let us know what they will say?

Sharath kumar

Dec 24, 2023
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?

I have raised a webform today. I will update if when/if i get a response.
I already raised a week back but I still didn’t get any response. If you can call them we can get any answer immediately. I tried calling them but they are saying my application is not showing up on their system but when they check with my payment receipt number, it is showing as payment received but application still not received