+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help: I didn’t receive confirmation email after submitting the PR - non express entry(Provincial Nominee Program)

Sharath kumar

Dec 24, 2023
Hi guys,

I have started the process of applying for permanent residence through the provincial nominee program, which is a non-express entry. After submitting the application, I did not receive an email indicating that it had been successfully submitted. The website took roughly five minutes to load when I hit the submit application button after submitting the required files. I then choose to sign out of the application and signed in again. I then saw that the application was submitted; I didn’t got an email conformation for receiving of the application. I contacted Ircc over the phone, and they say that my application is not in their system, but when they search by payment receipt number they say that my payment was received. Please let me know if anyone has encountered a similar situation or any inputs regarding this situation?

Thanks,
Sharath

30NikM

Dec 28, 2023
I did but I wasn't able to get through. Were you able to receive the confirmation or any further updates?

Sharath kumar

Dec 24, 2023
I didn’t receive any updates but they asked me to do a call back after 2 weeks to check whether the application received or not

Shah79

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Hi.i have submitted my pr application 26 of Dec but didn't received confirmation email.i also checked my spam.what should I do.

Shah79

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Hi guys,

I have started the process of applying for permanent residence through the provincial nominee program, which is a non-express entry. After submitting the application, I did not receive an email indicating that it had been successfully submitted. The website took roughly five minutes to load when I hit the submit application button after submitting the required files. I then choose to sign out of the application and signed in again. I then saw that the application was submitted; I didn’t got an email conformation for receiving of the application. I contacted Ircc over the phone, and they say that my application is not in their system, but when they search by payment receipt number they say that my payment was received. Please let me know if anyone has encountered a similar situation or any inputs regarding this situation?

Thanks,
Sharath

Sharath kumar

Dec 24, 2023
Hi.i have submitted my pr application 26 of Dec but didn't received confirmation email.i also checked my spam.what should I do.
Even I was confused at this point.
May you could try calling the ircc and raise a webform.

Last edited:

Shah79

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Holliday in canada.waiting for opening immigration office.may be I will receive email that time.