+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need Federall Skilled application feedback

nasim751

Jan 25, 2009
Hello Everyone,
I am Nasim Ahmed from Malaysia. Actually I am preparing myself for Canada Immigration(Federal Skilled Worker) and right now i need some help. For primary application I downloaded this four forms

1. Shedule 1 - Background Declaretion (imm 0008_ie)
2. Application for permanent residence in canada (imm0008 egen)
3. Schedule 3 - Economic classes - Federal skill workers (imm 0008_3e)
4. Additional family information (IMM5406E)

So my question is have to fill-up all these form or not? Please also tell me the bellow questions answer.

Qu. I will apply with my wife. so when she will fillup (background declaretion) form. what will be her status Principal applicant or spouse? and what will be my status particulary that form

Qu. SHEDULE 3 Eco Class form - Right now I don't have IELTS. so what should i mention. YES or NO. and what about FUND?

Qu. Additional Information - How I will mention my native language? First write English and bellow my native language.

Qu. The application fee CAD $550 to whome i will send and what is the address?

Hope someone will help me.

Regards
nasim

r_sab

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
Dear Nasim, answers to your questions are as below:

1. Shedule 1 - Background Declaretion (imm 0008_ie)
2. Application for permanent residence in canada (imm0008 egen)
3. Schedule 3 - Economic classes - Federal skill workers (imm 0008_3e)
4. Additional family information (IMM5406E)

So my question is have to fill-up all these form or not? Please also tell me the bellow questions answer.
You have to fill up all the forms,a and your spouse and children above 18 have to fill Schedule 1 and Additional family Information forms as well.

Qu. I will apply with my wife. so when she will fillup (background declaretion) form. what will be her status Principal applicant or spouse? and what will be my status particulary that form
Her status will be that of spouse

Qu. SHEDULE 3 Eco Class form - Right now I don't have IELTS. so what should i mention. YES or NO. and what about FUND?
If u have not taken IELTS, you have to mention NO. How will you determine the number of points for English or French ????
Write the amount of Funds avaialble, around CAD14000 are needed as minimal encashable balance.

Qu. Additional Information - How I will mention my native language? First write English and bellow my native language.
You can write it within the space using black Ink.

Qu. The application fee CAD $550 to whome i will send and what is the address?

Application Fee for you and your wife is 550 x 2 = 1100. IF u send your application by courier, its

Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Unit
196 George Street
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

You can see the guide at the following location:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi nasim751, I'm trying to send you a message and reply to your message but because your inbox is full, I can't. Please empty your message so that I can reply you.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Do you mind share your experience with me if you have applied the form. I'm confused about when to submit the IELTS test and medical report. Before apply or after apply? Or wait their instruction then only go to take the test and medical check up?

thank you. Have a nice day.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are two stages of application, Initial to CIO and if they recoomend for further asssesment it goes to local Visa office

It is advised in instruction guide to Take IELTS before first phase so that you can calculate your points accurately but it is not mandatory You need to submit IELTS when you apply to CHC (second stage).

If CHC decides that your case is goot to be progressed further they will send the Medical Request .

Please read the instruction guide for details
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kidrobot said:
Do you mind share your experience with me if you have applied the form. I'm confused about when to submit the IELTS test and medical report. Before apply or after apply? Or wait their instruction then only go to take the test and medical check up?

thank you. Have a nice day.

You may go for IELTS test at any time after applying but Medical you have to wait for the instruction and medical request form . CHC office will send the medical request with seal / stamp on it with your picture and file number, with that request you can go to the recognize clinic. At that time you can check the list of medical practitioner in your area.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
hmisabpk said:
You may go for IELTS test at any time after applying but Medical you have to wait for the instruction and medical request form . CHC office will send the medical request with seal / stamp on it with your picture and file number, with that request you can go to the recognize clinic. At that time you can check the list of medical practitioner in your area.

Thank you so much. Now i'm facing another big problem. My job, Interior Designer seems like not under their consideration (the TOP 38 occupation list), so i'm worry whether can i apply as FSW or not.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your Job is not under 38 occupation list, you do not qualify under FSW -1

Other option is to find a Job in Canada and then apply under FSW-2

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
Sorry to all for deviating the topic

ANKIT

My file was received by CIO and they have sent AOR , will a get a doc request email / mail seperately or the AOR itself is considered as Doc Request ?

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Laxmi, I got the AOR over e-mail yesterday myself and it looks like the document request. I am not expecting any seperate doc request from them now.

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
Congrats Ankit on your AOR.

Hope we are in teh same timelines. Hopefully land in canada too at same time. :)

Congrats Again and thanks for the info.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
ankit_20 said:
If your Job is not under 38 occupation list, you do not qualify under FSW -1

Other option is to find a Job in Canada and then apply under FSW-2

Well, i just went to the Canada Embassy and ask them this question. They ask me try to apply first. If reject then only find another solution. Seems like this answer is quite not so clear and accurate. I don't know what to do now.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your job duties do not match occupation listed in 38 occupations in MI list, you will not be considered under FSW-1

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
ankit_20 said:
If your job duties do not match occupation listed in 38 occupations in MI list, you will not be considered under FSW-1

So what should i do if they reject my application? Any other way can immigrate to Canada? Take a course to study and apply Student Visa and PR in the same time?

I try to find job in Canada but it seems like they prefer local citizens. Because they want someone who can start work immediately.

Felt so hopeless :'(