+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need an urgent advice

spacewalkerback

Oct 13, 2013
hi everyone .. I wish everyone will achieve his immigration dream... briefly... I got my CSQ in 2008 .. issued my immigration visa in 2009 .. landed in Montreal in 2010 .. any how I didnt meet the staying period to renew my pr
I'm thinking now in two options
1- return to Canada and go through the process of appealing .
2- give up my pr and start the immigration to Quebec/ Canada again especially I still meet the requirement s

My question is .. can I start my file to Quebec and not give up my pr before I got my new CSQ or I should give up my PR first... why I'm asking about that because when you do your file . You should get the CQS first then submit it to get the visa ... other question When I was in Montreal I could leave it and live in Cala Gary but I heard that if I immigrated to Canada through Quebec I can't leave Quebec .. is it right ?

Thanks

Sgawly

Nov 3, 2013
off course return to Canada and go through the process of appealing , never think of filing again , its a lost case.

northwind

Sep 12, 2017
I heard that if I immigrated to Canada through Quebec I can't leave Quebec .. is it right ?
No, it is not right. Once you are a Canadian PR you can live wherever you want. There are no hellhounds on the borders between provinces. Say, you move to Alberta, apply to work in Alberta, the employer will only need to see that you are a PR, not which province you landed to. The rest of the services (health card, etc) you will receive based on the rules that exist in that province. Just like any other Canadian moving to another province, you would have to wait 3 months (for example) until the new province's health card is issued.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY