+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need a recruiting agent in canada

promise

Jun 28, 2008
pls can any one help me to give me a recruiting agency that can help get me a job in Canada?

I am Nigerian, a graduate of Accountancy and have four years work experience.
I need a job in Canada to enable me apply for work permit.

kaamrw1345

Jul 31, 2008
pls can any one help me to give me a recruiting agency that can help get me a job in Canada?

I am sudanese, ihave four years work experiencem in sales .
I need a job in Canada to enable me apply for work permit.

uchecathy2007

Aug 12, 2008
BCguy,
Thanks for the contact you put in your reply.
I checked out AIMS website but they do not have job postings for accounting.Please, any other ideas or suggestions?
Also, pls any ideas about getting a job as a Baker in Alberta. My husband wants to apply for work permit as a Baker.Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.Thanks a billion.
cheers

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
A baker has a better chance,I just checked with them here is what they currently need Food Attendants $1800 a month,Food Service Supervisors 2250$ a month,Kitchen Helper 1800$ a month Lineman 3120$ a month,Hairstylist 2600$ a month.Accountants are not in Demand Cheers

promise

Jun 28, 2008
Hi BCGUY,
CAN I APPLY FOR ALL THESE JOB AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE YOU PROVIDED? THOUGH I READ ACCOUNTANCY BUT SINCE THERE IS NO VACANCY FOR AN ACCOUNTANT. AND BESIDES I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A RECRUITING AGENCY IN CANADA FOR LONG.
i AM NOT IN CANADA, I AM IN NIGERIA.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Accountants are not exactly in demand,For example in our BC PNP Accountants and other Administrative personnel ARE NOT qualified for BC PNP.May I suggest applying under another category

promise

Jun 28, 2008
Sorry BCGUY,

please i didnt understand what you mean by, may i sugest to apply in another category.Please kindly clearify.
Thanks.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
OK,Here goes I know a Hotel worker who worked as a A Fastfood worker in the past,She is coming as a Fast Food Worker,A fellow who was an IT Manager is now working in the Funeral Industry,Dont expect to work the same job you currently have.Be flexibile Why cant you work in a Hotel as a Front Desk Clerk??Why cant you be a supervisor in a restaurant??Get it

T

tart

Hi BCGuy, it's been a while that i sent an inquiry to the agency you provided in this forum (AIMS) but until now i got no reply. It's been 4 months already.

Please drop me a mail only if it is alright with you because i really need your assistance. frenzyblum@yahoo.com

God bless!

Thanks and Best Regards,
Cheryl

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
Promise,

BE CAREFUL BEFORE SHORTCHANGING YOURSELF!

British Columbia (BC) is just one of many provinces in canada. Even the PnP program is only one of many ways to get into canada.
Do your research very well. Other provinces accept accountants because they are listed as education under pressure for those provinces. For example, Alberta needs accountants/auditors. I was in your situation. I am originally from your country too. And like you, I am an accountant. I have your country's accouting degree and professional qualifications. Bsc from Ife and a chartered accountant (ICAN). I now live in the US and applied to the Alberta PnP as an accountant. I am also a US CPA. So my dear, do your research before comitting to becoming an hotel front desk man all in the name of going to Canada!!!! Manito has a PnP stream called community support and Nigeria is one of the countries approved. Alberta also accept accountants as occupation under pressure as I mentioned.

olusolalekan

C

cchabert

olusolalekan

I'm CPA too from my country with a certification also in finance, but never be in any association anywhere, I'm planing to look for a job in Alberta as a temporary work permit, (I already send my H1B form to them for the AINP, and also my FSW since June) the question I have is if you have to do the credentials assessment? Do you recommend this? if so do you have any company who do that? Thank you for your help

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
cchabert

If you are a U.S CPA, you do not need any credential assessment. If you are referring to your other qualifications, and you obtained those in a non-english speaking country, you may have to do translation (if your institution did not issue you a certificate/diploma written in english). otherwise it is not required. i did not have to do that.

olu

C

cchabert

Thank you Olu... my certificate and diploma are from my mother country and not in English but I already have them translate to English, this will help to get a Job in Alberta or Ontario? or I need the assessment?