+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need a immigation visa for all my family

Feb 11, 2016
dear sir and madam,

my name is habibullah I am from Afghanistan new I am leaving in Kabul
I had work with NGO and international companies from 2003 till date my work is very hard I am always have contact and visit the UN agencies military comp and embassies, I got a call and letter from Taliban they asking me to help them and give them a information, and work for them that I refused... my life is in danger and I don't know when may I last one of my family or my self, I go to police as well but they cant help,
it is mentionable they killed my wife as will and injured my mother and my brother, I have three child they are small the biggest one is 7 years old,
new I am leaving in Kabul in hide place ,

please if you could kindly help me and my family

thanks

best regards

habibullah

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm sorry to hear about your wife.

To qualify as a refugee from outside of Canada, you would first need to be outside of your home country Afghanistan. Unfortunately you cannot apply to come to Canada as a refugee while still living in Afghanistan. Once you are living outside of Afghanistan, you would then have to get in touch with UNHCR or a similiar referal organization and be recognized as a refugee. Only then would there be a chance for you to obtain a refugee visa to Canada along with your family.

You can find more information about this process here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/outside/index.asp

Good luck.

LoveCanada10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Salam Habib,

Sorry to hear about all the troubles and Allah bless your wife's soul. Unfortunately, you can't become a refugee if you are living in your own country. We all had to lose everything and leave all the loved ones and travel. There is no workaround! Sorry!

Also, I suggest you CHANGE YOUR NAME here. NEVER USE YOUR REAL NAME online. Again, do NOT user your REAL NAME specially as you are in danger.

God Bless

Feb 11, 2016
Dear Sir

thanks for both of you for reply me,
i really don't know what should i do and where should i go,
even i am afraid if i go to Pakistan i know i will be not safe their as will maybe they kidnap me from the way of Pakistan, or they will kill me,
new i try to sale my own house if i find some money to go out from Afghanistan,

any way thanks once agene for your reply and advise

best regards
???????

Feb 11, 2016
Dear Sirs,

i have a question?

if i apply for a immigration Canada visa to any agencies how many months it will take to get the result ,

thanks

best regards
??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
habibullah.asady said:
Dear Sirs,

i have a question?

if i apply for a immigration Canada visa to any agencies how many months it will take to get the result ,
Are you asking about immigrating as skilled worker (rather than as a refugee)? If so, then it probably takes around 8 months once you are selected. However not everyone is selected. It depends how much work experience you have, what education, how high your English test scores are, etc. Applying doesn't guarantee you will be selected and get PR. You will also have to show that you have enough money to establish your family in Canada.

Feb 11, 2016
Dear Sir

refer to your below email no I don't need any immigration visa I need a refugee to any safe country just only concern to safe my family life,

because I don't have to match money to sty out of my own country just I want to know if I apply for a refugee to UNHCR out site my own country how many months it take to get the result

thanks
H/S

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
habibullah.asady said:
Dear Sir

refer to your below email no I don't need any immigration visa I need a refugee to any safe country just only concern to safe my family life,

because I don't have to match money to sty out of my own country just I want to know if I apply for a refugee to UNHCR out site my own country how many months it take to get the result

thanks
H/S
You should assume it will take at least a year.