+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have received this email from IRCC

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
I used web-form to add some more information in my citizenship application on 5th April.
Question 11 I didn't add one employer details. So I requested to add new information.
Today I have received this email. But didn't start IP yet. Does this mean my application is already send to local office.

Good day ,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We understand your concern and we verified the information you provided. We have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Uranus

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
seems like t is the case. - " we have forwarded it to the responsible office", but at the same time, you sent in Application just last week. My advice is to wait and do not overthink it.

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
seems like t is the case. - " we have forwarded it to the responsible office", but at the same time, you sent in Application just last week. My advice is to wait and do not overthink it.

i send my application feb 2018 got AOR mar 2018
my ecas shows application received
is not IP yet
how they send to the local office

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
I used web-form to add some more information in my citizenship application on 5th April.
Question 11 I didn't add one employer details. So I requested to add new information.
Today I have received this email. But didn't start IP yet. Does this mean my application is already send to local office.

Good day ,

We understand your concern and we verified the information you provided. We have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
This is generic reply when you upload a new document or add any new information to your application. This correspondence becomes part of your file.

Uranus

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
is not IP yet
From what I understand. It is when the docs have been sent to a respective local office to be looked after, then it becomes IP on ecas.

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011

Good day ,

The reply you got is not auto-response but send by a agent with name and agent number on the bottom of the message. I too had used webform and got a similar message with the person name and agent code.
A auto response is as pasted below.

Good day,

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service
--------------------------------------

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
The reply you got is not auto-response but send by a agent with name and agent number on the bottom of the message. I too had used webform and got a similar message with the person name and agent code.
A auto response is as pasted below.

Good day,

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service
--------------------------------------

did you also miss something in form, I did that why i requested them to update it ,
but my apps is not IP yet, they said send to local office

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
did you also miss something in form, I did that why i requested them to update it ,
but my apps is not IP yet, they said send to local office
Yes I forgot to mention a job which I did concurrently with another one due to hours getting slashed in winter. Its was a 3 week assignment and they had also issued ROE and I wanted to update this job omission on the forms.
Regarding getting to the IN process stage from AOR stage took 25 days in my case.

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
Yes I forgot to mention a job which I did concurrently with another one due to hours getting slashed in winter. Its was a 3 week assignment and they had also issued ROE and I wanted to update this job omission on the forms.
Regarding getting to the IN process stage from AOR stage took 25 days in my case.
applied feb 5
AOR mar 13
waiting IP

do you know when i can get IP

DRRD

Feb 8, 2018
is not IP yet
One of the requirements stated on the webform site to use this tool is to have an app in progress.