+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have received an job offer from laricina energy Ltd. I just wanted to validate it.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Well post the offer here with personal details removed. More than likely a scam but without more detail impossible to do more than speculate

Fact that the website indicates they have no vacancies could be a clue as well

Reactions: Pksantoshbit

Pksantoshbit

Oct 4, 2018
What should I do . I am instructed to contacted Mrs. Juliana Mouraes of VFS global Delhi for visa processing and she demands 43500 INR for that.

Pksantoshbit

Oct 4, 2018
Laricina Energy Ltd. East Tower,

5th Ave. Place, Suite 800, 425,

1st Street S.W. Calgary, AB. T2P 3L8

Dear Candidate
We congratulate you on confirmation of your employment in Laricina Energy Limited. Your profile was view by the concern department and conducted telephone interview with you, we find you suitable for the post you apply for. Therefore your selection was based on your profile view and experience with your qualification. We request you to contact below vfs contact for the process of your visa/working permit clearance because the entire necessary document for same was send to them for easiest acquisition of the entire employed candidate. Welcome to the family of Laricina Energy Limited.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Laricina Energy Ltd. East Tower,

5th Ave. Place, Suite 800, 425,

1st Street S.W. Calgary, AB. T2P 3L8

Dear Candidate
We congratulate you on confirmation of your employment in Laricina Energy Limited. Your profile was view by the concern department and conducted telephone interview with you, we find you suitable for the post you apply for. Therefore your selection was based on your profile view and experience with your qualification. We request you to contact below vfs contact for the process of your visa/working permit clearance because the entire necessary document for same was send to them for easiest acquisition of the entire employed candidate. Welcome to the family of Laricina Energy Limited.
It is a scam starting with the bad grammar and would you really expect to be offered a job based on just on a telephone interview to move continents , not when things such as Skype are available ? The company would need to apply for an LMIA approval as well even more likely not genuine.

See the company website they are not recruiting, do not part with any money or documents. From which email address did they send the job offer ?

https://www.laricinaenergy.com/careers.html

Pksantoshbit

Oct 4, 2018
Dear Applicant,
Reference to your email received. Your employer contacted us on your behalf so that we can procure two years working visa for you. Visa analysis and visa application form is attached to this mail, we request you to fill the form and send it back for your visa processing. You can remit visa registration charges in various ways into bank and after registration you will be given an invitation to our office with your payment slip on the date that will be provided by us, when your visa stage get to medical test & finger print which the date will be schedule with you.
You will also scan your payment confirmation slip to our official Email Id to enable us proceed on your documents, as our service require by your employer.
We must inquire your employer to send your air ticket within 48 hours after confirming your visa registration charges, as soon as we receive the ticket your visa application will be approve, and you will be able to track your visa on line any time. There after we can issue your invitation letter to come for medical test and finger print. You will come along with original international passport for visa stamping.
Don’t hesitate to contact me for any clarification.

Regards,
Mrs. Julianah Moraes

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Applicant,
Reference to your email received. Your employer contacted us on your behalf so that we can procure two years working visa for you. Visa analysis and visa application form is attached to this mail, we request you to fill the form and send it back for your visa processing. You can remit visa registration charges in various ways into bank and after registration you will be given an invitation to our office with your payment slip on the date that will be provided by us, when your visa stage get to medical test & finger print which the date will be schedule with you.
You will also scan your payment confirmation slip to our official Email Id to enable us proceed on your documents, as our service require by your employer.
We must inquire your employer to send your air ticket within 48 hours after confirming your visa registration charges, as soon as we receive the ticket your visa application will be approve, and you will be able to track your visa on line any time. There after we can issue your invitation letter to come for medical test and finger print. You will come along with original international passport for visa stamping.
Don’t hesitate to contact me for any clarification.

Regards,
Mrs. Julianah Moraes
It's very obviously a scam. This isn't how work permits are obtained. Also - the English in the letter is terrible. There's zero chance this is a real job offer.

Reactions: Pksantoshbit

SandyRs92

Dec 7, 2018
I'm also received a job offer letter form Laricina Ltd,, please help me to find out that is real or scam.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I'm also received a job offer letter form Laricina Ltd,, please help me to find out that is real or scam.
See the response to your other thread.