+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have not received my new PR card and I am out of Canada

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by Mosbat77, Oct 6, 2019.

  1. Dear Sir, Madam

    I applied to renew my PR card on Septembre 2018 and I moved out of Canada because of an urgency but I did not get my PR card at the mailing address I provided in application.
    Because of delay I consulted with settlement office who helped me to fill the PR application properly and she said they choose some applications to repeat checking and I have to wait.
    I connected to CIC last month and they said on Decembre 2018 they have sent my PR card which I never received. Then they wanted me to make a new application for PR card and a solemn declaration. I want to know if they give me a travel document to come to Canada?
  2. If you meet the RO, you can apply for a PRTD.

Share This Page