+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have completed one month in Canada and am happy to be here :-)

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Thanks. The reason I started this thread initially was that there was a lot of negativity being spread by few forum members about the job market here. I strongly feel that if you research well, develop a plan and work on it when you arrive here, you will succeed. Local education/certifications definately help.

tinuadeadebola said:
Congrats dear I hope Jnathan and his likes are seeing this so it's not only survival job that is available.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
congratulations vermas,
that is quite encouraging and very motivating for people waiting to get pr.
I m from India and seeking your help.
Pls can u help me with some of details about financial services market there. I have applied for qsw. Do u have any idea about job market in montreal for financial
services? How is job prospect for entry level jobs such as customer service rep or similar jobs? What are job pre-requisites asked by canadian employers for such jobs and what are the wages?

Can we do RIBO and CSC online course from here in India and get the certification.
vermas said:
Friends - Nine months after arriving in Canada and eight months after working in a contract position with a reputed bank here, finally I have been regularized in a permanent position. I am happeir than ever before. I love Canada and braving its winter well. Want to celeberate my permanent job with a short holiday with skiing and ice scating.

During these nine months I have cleared RIBO and CSC certifications which have help me in my financial services career here.

Best wishes to every one!!!!

arp78

May 10, 2010
vermas said:
Its a good idea. Please do google search regarding CSC and RIBO. SAP certification is globally acceptable.

Best wishes..
Folks,
Looking for guidance in Banking/Insurance sector for mywife. She has no experience in India, we might get visa soon as our Medical is done. Can you pls any one help me out in charting education/certification plan for her in short to medium term? While we are here, is there any certification which can help her like SAP...but as you know in SAP there are many area...kindly prvide specific information. I am not from Banking domain therefore do not have knowledge. Any help in charting out plan whould be great help.

meena_2817

Aug 3, 2016
vermas said:
Friends - Nine months after arriving in Canada and eight months after working in a contract position with a reputed bank here, finally I have been regularized in a permanent position. I am happeir than ever before. I love Canada and braving its winter well. Want to celeberate my permanent job with a short holiday with skiing and ice scating.

During these nine months I have cleared RIBO and CSC certifications which have help me in my financial services career here.

Best wishes to every one!!!!
Hi .Could you please leave your email id or phone it will be great.My email is menakship46@gmail.com.I am just starting with RIBO prep.Just wanted to know how difficult was it to clear the exams ?I am working and have classes on weekends.Thanks,Meena