+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got two oath invitation for same day

GZB-Victoria

Dec 9, 2016
I just check my mail box I found another invitation for oath than I check my e-case status it's showing this ....
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 5, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 28, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on January 9, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on June 5, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 30, 2017 at 8:32 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on July 17, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on August 16, 2017 at 10:31 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us
  6. We sent you a notice on August 1, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on August 16, 2017 at 10:31 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Reactions: bbssmm88

layla_

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I just check my mail box I found another invitation for oath than I check my e-case status it's showing this ....
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 5, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 28, 2016.
  4. We sent you a notice on June 5, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 30, 2017 at 8:32 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on July 17, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on August 16, 2017 at 10:31 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us
  6. We sent you a notice on August 1, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on August 16, 2017 at 10:31 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Hahaha. This is amazing.! Oh CIC, indeed. Efficient if nothing else ;) Lucky you!

But in seriousness, I'd probably call to let them know. Even if it's just to cover your a$$.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
I would not do anything but go to the ceremony. Both invites are for same day and time.

During my test in Vancouver they told us please...not to call them. They are getting too many calls.

layla_

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I would not do anything but go to the ceremony. Both invites are for same day and time.

During my test in Vancouver they told us please...not to call them. They are getting too many calls.
Oh I didn't notice the same date & time. Good call on not calling then.

HamiltonApplicant

Apr 3, 2017
Hamilton
Visa Office......
Munich, Germany
App. Filed.......
Jan 2007
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010
Did you receive the notice sent on July 17, 2017? Too early receive notice on August 1, 2017...

GZB-Victoria

Dec 9, 2016
Did you receive the notice sent on July 17, 2017? Too early receive notice on August 1, 2017...
Yes I got two oath invitation letter first one I got on July 20th second one today morning strange first one light blue colour and second one pink colour but exactly same time same location,also both letter issued from Surrey office.

bbssmm88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Yes I got two oath invitation letter first one I got on July 20th second one today morning strange first one light blue colour and second one pink colour but exactly same time same location,also both letter issued from Surrey office.
This is unfair, you get r invites and we are waiting for only one for months now lol lol........congrats! Hope all turns well for all of us soon