+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got my study permit after 2 refusals for a same intake

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
Hi, hope this could motivate some of you guys.
I did first submit my application for a study permit in the 31st May 2019 for September intake. It was refused 2 weeks after because I was so innocent and I made so much mistakes in my demand.
The second application was in the 3rd July and I got the second refusal in the 21rd July. I didn't change my application except rewrite a new SOP.
After that second refusal, I was deeply in panic. But I decided to take a break, I ordered the CAIPS Notes the next day and waited for it in 25 days. I contacted an immigration consultant and I paid 500$ for a 2-hours conversation with him which I think did help me to have my study permit.
Noted that he did not suggest me to reapply this third time and asked me to defer to January but somehow I knew that I had to do it.
I reapplied, for the 3rd time, in the 3rd September. I added a housing valuation document and I changed all the presentation of my SOP and my financial proofs ( only the presentation was changed, the content was the same from 2 first applications). I got the approval yesterday, 23rd September.

Im vietnamese and Im studying in France. People will say that it is too hard in my case to show the ties with my home country but yes, it is not that hard. Luckily, the processing time in France is only 2 weeks so I can do everything just in time.
Furthermore, all my documents are in French so if you guys can read it, I won't mind. Be strong guys. Everything is possible. And nothing is a good luck or a bad luck, just do everything you need to do and you will surely have your study permit too.

ChocoM

Sep 16, 2019
Hi, hope this could motivate some of you guys.
I did first submit my application for a study permit in the 31st May 2019 for September intake. It was refused 2 weeks after because I was so innocent and I made so much mistakes in my demand.
The second application was in the 3rd July and I got the second refusal in the 21rd July. I didn't change my application except rewrite a new SOP.
After that second refusal, I was deeply in panic. But I decided to take a break, I ordered the CAIPS Notes the next day and waited for it in 25 days. I contacted an immigration consultant and I paid 500$ for a 2-hours conversation with him which I think did help me to have my study permit.
Noted that he did not suggest me to reapply this third time and asked me to defer to January but somehow I knew that I had to do it.
I reapplied, for the 3rd time, in the 3rd September. I added a housing valuation document and I changed all the presentation of my SOP and my financial proofs ( only the presentation was changed, the content was the same from 2 first applications). I got the approval yesterday, 23rd September.

Im vietnamese and Im studying in France. People will say that it is too hard in my case to show the ties with my home country but yes, it is not that hard. Luckily, the processing time in France is only 2 weeks so I can do everything just in time.
Furthermore, all my documents are in French so if you guys can read it, I won't mind. Be strong guys. Everything is possible. And nothing is a good luck or a bad luck, just do everything you need to do and you will surely have your study permit too.
Congratulations