+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got my csq under qswp. I want to add my wife and child in this. How it will impact my application.

Saddamjit66

Mar 29, 2019
I have received my CSQ under QSWP in March 2019.
Now i am married and want to add my wife in the application. And also to my child as will be father in 3 months.

I want to know how adding them will impact my file.Does my csq obtained will get cancelled and reassess again and how much time it can take to give csq to my wife and my child??
What are possible ways to add them so that csq gets obtained again in minimum waiting time?

Please help with any information on this.

Zead

Mar 29, 2019
Congrats. I am sorry I un able to help but do mind sharing your time line and info. Are u inland or outland or when did u apply when did you apply and when was the docs sent. Thank u

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I don't think you can add your wife now. To my understanding, you will need to apply again to the CSQ, and add your wife then to evaluate your points again. I am not sure about your child since it's not born yet.

arkhamdominion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Now i am married and want to add my wife in the application. And also to my child as will be father in 3 months.

I want to know how adding them will impact my file.Does my csq obtained will get cancelled and reassess again and how much time it can take to give csq to my wife and my child??
What are possible ways to add them so that csq gets obtained again in minimum waiting time?

Can you please share your timeline?

Nj542

Mar 30, 2019

Congratz!

Can you please tell me when was your substitution for Arrima portal and how much was your points?
Also did you submit French language or just the IELTS?

Any information is much appreciated

Saddamjit66

Mar 29, 2019
My application was submitted in 2015 from India. But i got refusal in November and resent the application in January 2019 Long with my wife docs informing them about my marriage.But i did not pay any fee for adding my wife jst sent them info about my marriage as guided by my agent through which i have filed my application.

In march 2019 received csq of me but not for my wife.
And my application is not submitted through arrima but old post system as told by my agent.

Anyone pls guide how can I receive csq of my wife as well.

Thanks

Saddamjit66

Mar 29, 2019
Congrats. I am sorry I un able to help but do mind sharing your time line and info. Are u inland or outland or when did u apply when did you apply and when was the docs sent. Thank u
My application was submitted in 2015 from India. But i got refusal in November 2018 and resent the application in January 2019 along with my wife docs informing them about my marriage. But i did not pay any fee for adding my wife jst sent them info about my marriage as guided by my agent through which i have filed my application.

And my application is not submitted through arrima but old post system as told by my agent.

Thanks

Pardeep21

Feb 23, 2017
My application was submitted in 2015 from India. But i got refusal in November 2018 and resent the application in January 2019 along with my wife docs informing them about my marriage. But i did not pay any fee for adding my wife jst sent them info about my marriage as guided by my agent through which i have filed my application.

Thanks
Congrats, Sir did you apply your wife as accompany you or non accompany member ?

Saddamjit66

Mar 29, 2019
Congrats, Sir did you apply your wife as accompany you or non accompany member ?
I have applied filling all her details but did not done payment for that.
What does accompany or not accompanying spouse declaration means and differ here I am not aware pls guide more so that I can check whether my agent is doing the right way to add my wife to file.