AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I got an email from MTL Express asking if I want to do landing through the phone. However, I got no COPR and the letter says to have COPR handy..

Reactions: jman25

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
I got an email from MTL Express asking if I want to do landing through the phone. However, I got no COPR and the letter says to have COPR handy..
Once you respond to confirm your availability they will send you the CoPR in the mail

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Once you respond to confirm your availability they will send you the CoPR in the mail
Only problem is that I have two applications.. One Express Entry from Sept 2017 and one PNP from Feb 2016. The contact email for both applications is different, however, this MTL email came to the PNP email.
Another thing is that I was asked to complete a new medical for PNP on Nov 16, 2016 because the one I submitted with my application is expired. I am booked to do the medical tomorrow, will this cause a problem?

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
I'm also wondering what the process is with our PR card application!
i emailed them. below is the response

"All instructions will be sent with the CoPR. Photos will be requested at the same time as the client returns the CoPR to IRCC, and the PR card will be initiated as usual, and should be received 6-8 weeks following the PR confirmation"

Reactions: jayne20475

jayne20475

Dec 6, 2017
i emailed them. below is the response

"All instructions will be sent with the CoPR. Photos will be requested at the same time as the client returns the CoPR to IRCC, and the PR card will be initiated as usual, and should be received 6-8 weeks following the PR confirmation"
Thank you so much! That makes sense. I should get my photos taken this week ready to send with my COPR after my phone landing!

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
Only problem is that I have two applications.. One Express Entry from Sept 2017 and one PNP from Feb 2016. The contact email for both applications is different, however, this MTL email came to the PNP email.
Another thing is that I was asked to complete a new medical for PNP on Nov 16, 2016 because the one I submitted with my application is expired. I am booked to do the medical tomorrow, will this cause a problem?
Wait until you receive the CoRP. If your CoRP is valid and you land before it expires, you won't need a new medical. That means you will save the $$$.

demand510

Apr 4, 2017
I had same problem, I found wrong date for My wife’s original entry date during telephone interview .
I was told to cross it with black pen and put correct date besides with my wife’s initials.
After interview I found other mistakes, same as you have with last entry date.So I did the same: cross out with a pen - wrote correct date and put initials nearby.
We have already received our COPRs from them, and we are officially PRs as of December 01,2017
Hello All,

While doing Telephonic landing, if there are incorrect dates on the COPR, what should be done? Can you please advise

I traveled to my country and entered Canada after PPR. Therefore, last entry to Canada is going to differ for me.

Thanks in advance,
Brenna

Reactions: Brenna

Matt007

Dec 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Hello all,

As other people on this forum, even I got an MTL express landing email on dec 6. I do not have a ppr or copr yet and have confirmed the landing interview availability. Will post if I get any updates.

jjpatel

Nov 27, 2017
I just completed this process over phone. Very quick and easy - they just verify information on CoPR and make you sign and then tell you how long till you get PR. You have to mail the CoPR copies back to them after signing so that they can sign and send it back. Great to see them doing this!

snoopy_155

Dec 6, 2017
I just completed this process over phone. Very quick and easy - they just verify information on CoPR and make you sign and then tell you how long till you get PR. You have to mail the CoPR copies back to them after signing so that they can sign and send it back. Great to see them doing this!
Hey that's awesome, congrats!

Has your application been approved before they scheduled you a phone interview and have you sent a passport?

jjpatel

Nov 27, 2017
Hey that's awesome, congrats!

Has your application been approved before they scheduled you a phone interview and have you sent a passport?
That's correct, the day my CoPR and passport were delivered to me I received an email from CIC about the phone interview. I'm guessing they can track CoPR delivery and have automated emails going out. Also I don't know if they are offering everyone this right now because the email started with "You have been selected" so they maybe testing it with a few random applicants. Wish you best of luck as well.

Note to everyone - they called me before the time they indicated so make sure you are available for these phone interviews before the indicated time.

snoopy_155

Dec 6, 2017
That's correct, the day my CoPR and passport were delivered to me I received an email from CIC about the phone interview. I'm guessing they can track CoPR delivery and have automated emails going out. Also I don't know if they are offering everyone this right now because the email started with "You have been selected" so they maybe testing it with a few random applicants. Wish you best of luck as well.

Note to everyone - they called me before the time they indicated so make sure you are available for these phone interviews before the indicated time.
Ok. There is few of us who received an email about the phone interview, but our applications aren't approved yet, and we haven't sent passports.

I just wanted to make sure you aren't in same situation as we. :)

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Ok. There is few of us who received an email about the phone interview, but our applications aren't approved yet, and we haven't sent passports.

I just wanted to make sure you aren't in same situation as we. :)
I think in this case there is no need to send passport as you are already in canada