+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an email from IRCC for telephonic landing after getting COPR

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Oh ok, sorry, my bad. I think we all have to send passports first. Confirming PR looks like a final step.
No, its not required that we send our passports. They send us our COPR so that we have it along with our passports during the interview. After the interview we send the COPR to be signed by IRCC officer and then it is sent back to us.

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I got my CoPR copy back :) time line is:
Nov 23 - received DN PR Interview email, sent email back told them I didn't receive my passport yet. They replied I can reschedule another time to conduct the interview.
Nov 27 - received my passport & CoPR and booked the appointment
Nov 28 - telephone landing
Nov 30 - copies of CoPR were delivered to IRCC and they signed the copies
Dec 04 - got my copy of CoPR.

Hope it helps!
Hi @Carly0069, where did you send your copies of CoPR? like local IRCC office or the one in Ottawa?

jayne20475

Dec 6, 2017
No, its not required that we send our passports. They send us our COPR so that we have it along with our passports during the interview. After the interview we send the COPR to be signed by IRCC officer and then it is sent back to us.
So do you think in this case it is fine that I have not gotten a PPR?

Brenna

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hello All,

While doing Telephonic landing, if there are incorrect dates on the COPR, what should be done? Can you please advise

I traveled to my country and entered Canada after PPR. Therefore, last entry to Canada is going to differ for me.

Thanks in advance,
Brenna

best500

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
3-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-12-2017
Hi @Carly0069, where did you send your copies of CoPR? like local IRCC office or the one in Ottawa?
I sent mine to Winnipeg IRCC as per the instructions. I am based in Vancouver. They received it on Dec 4. Haven't got my copy back yet.

best500

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
3-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-12-2017
Hello All,

While doing Telephonic landing, if there are incorrect dates on the COPR, what should be done? Can you please advise

I traveled to my country and entered Canada after PPR. Therefore, last entry to Canada is going to differ for me.

Thanks in advance,
Brenna
During the telephone interview, the agent will go over your COPR and ask if all details are correct. Mention the incorrect dates to the agent and they'll give instructions on what to do.

Reactions: Brenna

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
I received the email for telephone-landing but the appointment they scheduled for me is no-good in terms of my work schedule. Can I ask them to provide me another appointment???
I need urgent reply guys. Please any help???

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
I received the email for telephone-landing but the appointment they scheduled for me is no-good in terms of my work schedule. Can I ask them to provide me another appointment???
I need urgent reply guys. Please any help???
I think the email says that if the appointment doesn't fit into your schedule you should just disregard it.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
I think the email says that if the appointment doesn't fit into your schedule you should just disregard it.
OK thank you. I know this. But I was thinking maybe they can schedule another appointment. I intended to ask if someone here in the forum has had a similar situation. I sent them right now (within the given 48 hours) an email asking this. If they respond and provide me another appointment I will share this here so that other people in a similar situation can use this way, too.
I still would appreciate any similar experience guys.
Best.