VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2017
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
Reactions: angelbird

pettessy01

Nov 21, 2017
My timeline.

22 November: Telephone landing--- same day I received an e-mail to submit Completion of Confirmation of Permanent Resident Document.
Note: I signed the documents, both COPR, during the interview. However, I was told NOT to date any of the copies, the reason is that they will date them when they receive them from me, and date under my signature will be also dated by them, only my signature is required. It seems on the day they sign them, you are officially permanent resident. You will send both copies of COPR (both will be signed), and they will return your copy and will keep their own copy.
23 November: I sent the signed COPR forms (note that I did not include xpost envelope, and it looks they deliver my copy at their own expense).
27 November: Delivered.
28 November: I could link my PR card on my existing CIC account, and it looks my PR is approved on 28th November:) And I used only name, surname, date, and place of birth when selecting on the menu in order to link PR card processing to my CIC account.

I think they will also send my copy of validated COPR soon. With the validated COPR form (signed and dated, and copy of me sent by them), I can apply for SIN number, and health care card.

Thank you,
When did you get the invitation to land by telephone? Was it before or after you received your passport and COPR. If after, how long after.

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
When did you get the invitation to land by telephone? Was it before or after you received your passport and COPR. If after, how long after.
Of course, after you receive your COPR!!! I received my COPRs on 15th November. I had no idea about this pilot program. I received first phone call from Manitoba on 20th November, and they asked me if I want to join, and I said "yes". Note that I have not received any e-mail regarding the program, I received a direct call from IRCC agent. On 22nd November, IRCC agent from Calgary AB called me phone for actual telephone landing interview.

akash06f

Star Member
May 23, 2013
28 November: I could link my PR card on my existing CIC account, and it looks my PR is approved on 28th November:) And I used only name, surname, date, and place of birth when selecting on the menu in order to link PR card processing to my CIC account.
Hey What do u mean by linking your PR card to CIC Account ???

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
What I mean is, if you log in into your CIC account, there is a section linking existing applications, you can select "permanent resident card" application so that you can see what is going on with your PR card application.

akash06f

Star Member
May 23, 2013
What I mean is, if you log in into your CIC account, there is a section linking existing applications, you can select "permanent resident card" application so that you can see what is going on with your PR card application.
I DID MY LANDING VIA PHONE INTERVIEW ON 27TH AND SENT MY BOTH COPIES OF COPR TO EDMONTON ON 27TH ONLY AND THEY RECEIVED IT ON 29TH SO WOULD I BE ABLE TO LINK MY PR CARD APPLICATION NOW ?? OR I WILL GET A EMAIL FROM THEM ASKING ME TO LINK IT ??

best500

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
3-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-12-2017
HELP! Did you guys write the date at the bottom in the two copies before sending them out?
No. I was told specifically by the agent just to sign and NOT to date it.

Anirban.C

Nov 23, 2017
I completed my landing through telephone interview on Monday (Nov 27th). My wife and I found the process quite easy as the officer who interviewed us answered all our questions and guided us through the process. We were asked to ONLY sign both copies and NOT to put the date on the CoPR copies. After the interview call was complete, we received an email on the same day with instructions and a mailing address. We live in Calgary and the mailing address was also a Calgary address. The officer also mentioned that we do not have enclose any return envelopes, they will mail back the client copy after signing. Our CoPR documents were delivered today, we are now looking forward to receiving our copy.

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
I completed my landing through telephone interview on Monday (Nov 27th). My wife and I found the process quite easy as the officer who interviewed us answered all our questions and guided us through the process. We were asked to ONLY sign both copies and NOT to put the date on the CoPR copies. After the interview call was complete, we received an email on the same day with instructions and a mailing address. We live in Calgary and the mailing address was also a Calgary address. The officer also mentioned that we do not have enclose any return envelopes, they will mail back the client copy after signing. Our CoPR documents were delivered today, we are now looking forward to receiving our copy.
Hi Anirban,

You will probably receive it after they put the date on it and they will send it to you the same day. I sent my copies last week to Calgary, and still did not get my copy. I will appreciate if we keep us posted as soon as we receive our copy, thanks....

Carly0069

Nov 28, 2017
BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
SASKATOON IRCC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
19-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2017
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
I received my copy of COPR:)) I am officially permanent resident:)))
Congratulations!!! That's a really good news! Did IRCC use express to sent your copy of CoPR?

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Congratulations!!! That's a really good news! Did IRCC use express to sent your copy of CoPR?
Hi Carly,

Yes, they use express post, and they sent it on their own expense, I just posted my COPRs. Hope you will receive it soon too:))) Such a big relief...