+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an email from IRCC for telephonic landing after getting COPR

jaimie

Dec 11, 2017
I would call CIC to get an in person appointment arranged (proven experience of this) or respond again to the email and hope that they will schedule a phone call (don't think this is has been confirmed by anyone yet).
May I possibly ask you where can I call to? any direct or specific number? and I couldn't reach client support center number..... I think too many phone calls are coming in

Last edited:

Peter09

Dec 13, 2017
I have been reading this forum from the first page and it helps me alot but I have only one concern if any one can help!

8 Dec got my interview done. Send my COPR same day by mail
11 Dec mail signed as received
Till this moment my online application hasn't update yet. still showing that decision made. Which is not showing any thing about landing confirmation.

There is any idea how May days it takes to get landing confirmation on the online application?

sv100

Dec 5, 2017
May I possibly ask you where can I call to? any direct or specific number? and I couldn't reach client support center number..... I think too many phone call are coming in
I called 888-242-2100 - listen carefully to the options and follow the instructions (you need application number handy), you will eventually reach an operator. I called at 8.45am PST and it was about a 35 minute wait. Their telephone system is actually quite good and they give you accurate waiting time updates while you are on hold.

Reactions: jaimie and tmpres

jaimie

Dec 11, 2017
I called 888-242-2100 - listen carefully to the options and follow the instructions (you need application number handy), you will eventually reach an operator. I called at 8.45am PST and it was about a 35 minute wait. Their telephone system is actually quite good and they give you accurate waiting time updates while you are on hold.
haha my waiting time is 47 mins lol

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Yes I think you can rest easy now that more options other than the telephone landing are opening up. :)
The lady who phoned me late also mentioned something about having lots of BC people to catch up to.
should I wait for an email from Montreal or should I call when I get my CoPRs to schedule another appointment?

sv100

Dec 5, 2017
should I wait for an email from Montreal or should I call when I get my CoPRs to schedule another appointment?
Well there's no reason why you can't do both I suppose. The lady I spoke to at CIC arranged my in-person appointment and said if I happen to have a telephone call rescheduled before it then I can just do that and cancel the in-person one. Whether you can rely on the telephone landing team to actually email you and rearrange it is another thing, but certainly worth trying.

Reactions: jman25 and tmpres

boyce922

Dec 12, 2017
I hope I get a rescheduled appointment too. I STILL haven't received my CoPRs in the mail ugh. But the agent that called told me to keep them when they arrive and not send them back, which is great.

Apparently, it's been happening to a lot of people in BC
I just gave CIC a call and asked if I should send my CoPR back, and the lady answered me that I should do it (she said that my file has a note saying that this is what I should do), and wait for someone to contact me again. She mentioned that it's a 3 weeks of pilot program...so it might not last for long?.... I don't know anymore there are so many different information now.

By the way I am in vancouver, I think the procedure they tell you what to do might differ from region?

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Well there's no reason why you can't do both I suppose. The lady I spoke to at CIC arranged my in-person appointment and said if I happen to have a telephone call rescheduled before it then I can just do that and cancel the in-person one. Whether you can rely on the telephone landing team to actually email you and rearrange it is another thing, but certainly worth trying.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I need my CoPRs though before I actually do any of that LOOL :confused:

Reactions: sv100

Snoov

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Do you mind sharing your timeline? When did you get the email for Express Landing Invitation? When did you replie it? When is your interview ? When was the letter dispatched ? And where do you live? Haha sorry too many questions but I’m trying to sort things out
Hey.. yes my interview was today... it was 15 mins interview as mentioned in tge letter.. my timeline

AOR sep 27
NA nov 16
Recieved telephone landing letter on dec 1. I had 48 hours to reply. I replied same day. I did not recieve acknowledgement. Calling agents to confirm did not help. They were not able to view any info..
Received my copr on 12 dec via mail. I live in toronto. CoPR was posted from Montreal.
Officer called me at 8 AM sharp in tge morning.
She said i will recievemy copy of CoPR by this friday dec 15. Then i wait for PR card.
I am CEC. Inland

Reactions: BlueP and sv100

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I just got my CoPR with brown government envelope by nomal mail. My telephone interview was scheduled on 11th (2days ago), of course it failed to complete without CoPR in my hands. Now All I can do is just waiting for someone else who contact me in the future for further instructions? Ahhhhh at least officer said “it won’t be too long for second contact”. Hmm...
If I were you, I'd email Montreal and when you get your CoPR, call cic too

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
I just gave CIC a call and asked if I should send my CoPR back, and the lady answered me that I should do it (she said that my file has a note saying that this is what I should do), and wait for someone to contact me again. She mentioned that it's a 3 weeks of pilot program...so it might not last for long?.... I don't know anymore there are so many different information now.
Maybe different candidates have different notes in regards to the process on their files I dnno. When I called them yesterday and spoke to the agent about my interview this morning, she told me that it's ok to NOT have my CoPR at the time of my telephone interview and that I should just go through the interview and follow the direction of the agent going forward.

Reactions: BlueP

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hey.. yes my interview was today... it was 15 mins interview as mentioned in tge letter.. my timeline

AOR sep 27
NA nov 16
Recieved telephone landing letter on dec 1. I had 48 hours to reply. I replied same day. I did not recieve acknowledgement. Calling agents to confirm did not help. They were not able to view any info..
Received my copr on 12 dec via mail. I live in toronto. CoPR was posted from Montreal.
Officer called me at 8 AM sharp in tge morning.
She said i will recievemy copy of CoPR by this friday dec 15. Then i wait for PR card.
I am CEC. Inland
Congrats! You had an interview today but how are u gonna get a copy of CoPR back by dec 15?

Snoov

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Congrats! You had an interview today but how are u gonna get a copy of CoPR back by dec 15?
I sent it my express courier.. they will recieve it tomorrow and she will sign and send back tomorrow. She said as it is new project they do not have back logs so it will be quick

Reactions: BlueP