+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got a Offer Letter from Global Hire Service

Martin$John

Nov 20, 2019
Dear Members am Quite confused please Help me out

I got a Person Contact in WhatsApp Named Joseph Harrison he help me
In getting an offer letter in a Hotel as an Admin and as per the rules he said me to pay the Registration fee of rupees $500 after Wich my Visa will be processed he looks genuine but still am not comfortable with this so just wats to confirm with you ppl out there

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
It will be a scam as are all hotel job offers. There will be no job and if you pay any money you will not see it again or hear from this person again.

An immigration visa via Whatsapp, seriously !!

If you have the offer letter share here with personal details removed but as said will be a scam

Reactions: Martin$John

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada

In getting an offer letter in a Hotel as an Admin and as per the rules he said me to pay the Registration fee of rupees $500 after Wich my Visa will be processed he looks genuine but still am not comfortable with this so just wats to confirm with you ppl out there
Why would someone with a Hotel position (lots of Canadians want the job) go halfway around the earth to hire you?

Reactions: Martin$John

Martin$John

Nov 20, 2019
Am unable to Attach the Image or PDF hear if you can provide ur email I will send it thr
It will be a scam as are all hotel job offers. There will be no job and if you pay any money you will not see it again or hear from this person again.

An immigration visa via Whatsapp, seriously !!

If you have the offer letter share here with personal details removed but as said will be a scam

Travelpins

Feb 17, 2021

can you please confirm did you got your visa?
As i am also trying to get in touch with the same visa firm

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
can you please confirm did you got your visa?
As i am also trying to get in touch with the same visa firm
It's a scam. Don't give them any money.