+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got a mail from CIC yesterday.. Which says .

dkv1986

Aug 30, 2019
Looks like some technical issue. I received same email multiple times today for my active profile as well as expired/withdrawn profiles. When i try to open my account i'm getting 502 Error.

MISSL12

Star Member
May 2, 2018
AOR Received.
21-06-2018
Hey guys! Got the same email this morning. I’ve been permanent resident for 2 years. Decided to go to this forum to check what’s going on. Was really surprised to get it

bhaveshdave01

Aug 25, 2019
Muscat
Category........
NOC Code......
Me too got a similar email. Definitely, for a moment, it kindled inner aspirations. However was skeptical since they played with our emotions few months before. Before logging in CIC account, did a google search and found several dreamers like me asking the same question. Then went to sleep peacefully.

sb17

May 29, 2019
I got the same email (2 copies of it) this morning. I've not been able to get my biometrics done yet, due to VACs being closed. So, I'm not sure what "update" IRCC would have for me now.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
hi all friends,
i got message after medical that

" We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: ..........."

What is meaning of this?