+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got a mail from CIC yesterday.. Which says .

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

--------------------------------------------------
Does any one know what this means, I created profile last year.
How much is your crs?

SaiVr

Nov 17, 2019

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

30th October biometric was completed
Hi after how many did you receive invitation for COPR/request for passport submission from the time you received this message “we are still working on your application”.

bhaveshdave01

Aug 25, 2019
Muscat
Category........
NOC Code......
I have checked in some facebook groups also....after going through all the forums it is very very clear that there the mail was shot due to some technical issue during their maintenance activity..me too disappointed to know this...really played with emotions of millions of applicants...anyways it reignited their ambitions as well...

Niloufar.2020

Jun 2, 2020
I was excited yesterday but today I am really disappointed. Express entry has been among CEC candidates for 6 draw!!!!!!! We are living outside canada and are waiting to get invitation too. I will loss 5 age point in August and such discrimination would affect my life and many other applicants in the same situation adversely. It supposed to be fair draws among all applications around the world, but it seems like the opposite. Please everyone send an email to CIC and respectably ask them to have the same 6 draws for express entry applications outside canada without work experience.

HHV

Jun 3, 2020

I received the same mail yesterday morning.
If any one has received anything after the mail , please update.

SALMA1707

Jun 3, 2020
I also received same email yesterday.... I was wondering if it’s a technical glitch then cic must clarify as many candidates received the same message.

ShivaOm

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Did anyone receive this email today?

My PR application was approved back in June, but the email had that application number on it. Still waiting on my PR card, so I wonder if it's in reference to that?

Or perhaps it was just a glitch?

Exotic

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Did anyone receive this email today?

My PR application was approved back in June, but the email had that application number on it. Still waiting on my PR card, so I wonder if it's in reference to that?

Or perhaps it was just a glitch?
Hi, i received the same email today . I Have applied for work permit and it is still in process.

Exotic

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Seems like a technical malfunction. As i got an email, i tried logging in to my acct and got ERROR-502 .