+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got a mail from CIC yesterday.. Which says .

BENINAGHAMA

Nov 13, 2019
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

30th October biometric was completed

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

My friend also got exact same email and then a day or two later
He received passport request for his mother
It was for TRV

Reactions: b0hemian721

Honeyirene

Jan 5, 2020
Helo u hve a

Helo u have any update, u got ppr?

smokycat25

Jan 4, 2020
I am little worried, as my application has no activity and my flight to Canada is on 28th of Jan. My biometrics was done on 23rd of Dec, I still haven't got letter about passport collection

Reactions: Melkoy72

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Really? I hope mine too i received that email alao
I received the same email this morning too. I hope to get the PPR soon. I’m on my 4th week and applied for a work permit under the GTS stream. I’ll let you know if there are updates in my application.

Honeyirene

Jan 5, 2020
I received the same email this morning too. I hope to get the PPR soon. I’m on my 4th week and applied for a work permit under the GTS stream. I’ll let you know if there are updates in my application.
Helo where u r applyin

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Helo where u r applyin
Hello! I’m applying from Argentina. The processing time from Argentina is 5 weeks for work permits. I didn’t qualified for two weeks processing because they asked me information about a lost passport.

Melkoy72

Jan 2, 2020
I am little worried, as my application has no activity and my flight to Canada is on 28th of Jan. My biometrics was done on 23rd of Dec, I still haven't got letter about passport collection
Whats the status of ur application? Are u applying for student visa or a visitors visa?

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Im applying from UAE here its almost 40 wks processing time ☹, on past 6 months
Wow, that’s too much time!! Come to Argentina, it’s only 5 weeks here. I will tell you next week how accurate that estimation is..